29

The trio watched the movie. (Y/n) was normally scared of horror movies but the shining is definitely and exception, she adored the movie.

She yawned as she snuggled back into the sofas warm and fluffy cushion.

Wilbur and Clay kept glancing at each other between watching the movie and staring at the girl. They were obviously giving each other glares.

Clay had his arm wrapped around the smaller girl defensively. Almost pulling her apart from Wilbur.

The movie ended and (Y/n) yawned before standing up and stretching.

"I think I'm gonna head to bed soon" Dream mumbled. Wilbur nodded in a short agreement.

"Alright well you guys go up to your rooms and I shall get myself a blanket" She decided before heading to the cabinet in the hall, she took a blanket out the cabinet before heading back in to see the boys cleaning up the mess from the snacks and brushing crumbs off the sofa.

She helped the boys clean before they went upstairs to sleep, Dream heading to his room and Wilbur heading to the spare bedroom, (Y/n) flopped onto the sofa wrapping the blanket around herself and going to sleep.

She sat up as she awakened. She looked around the room with a frown, she was in a bed instead of the sofa. She could recognise the room as Clays, he must have brought her up here when he woke up she decided confidently. She yawned as she dragged herself out of the bed and to her bag that she had ditched in here earlier the previous day, she looked through the bag picking out an outfit she thought was cool.
The outfit consisted of a baby blue top tucked into a black skater skirt with white socks along with plain black high tops.

She happily skipped out the room and downstairs into the livingroom, Clay and Wilbur were arguing about the tv or something silly as she came in.

"Stop arguing you morons" She jokingly scolded.

"He started it!" They both yelled in union.

"Hey don't copy me!" They once again spoke in union.

(Y/n) was laughing while the boys were glaring daggers at each other.

After a bit of chaos, cooking and a lot of mess they had make a cake. The cake looked like a minecraft bee face and it was amazing.

Surprisingly (Y/n) was perfectly clean while the boys were head to toe in flour, butter, sugar, egg and icing. 

"You boys need to go clean off" She stated,

"Go clean up and then you can have cake" she decided as they both filed off to go take showers.

She started to clean up the kitchen putting the dishes in the dish washer, she then cleaned up the counters that were covered in all sorts of baking stuff. Once the kitchen was fairly clean the first of the boys came down the stairs and it was Wilbur, he was dressed in a white jumper and loose jeans. His hair was wet and slightly darker because of the water.

(Y/n) blushed when she realised she was staring and quickly looked away.

Wilbur chuckled slightly and walked into the open plan kitchen. He stood in front of her with a slight smirk,

"You alright there (Y/n)?"  He spoke teasingly.

Just then clay came down the stairs in George merch and track suit bottoms.

"I'm done!" He exclaimed as he leaned onto the counter.

Short chapter because I'm still getting better from being sick for ages but I'm feeling a lot better at least!

Also drop pickup lines here—->

Wordcount:603