Event!!!!

Okay so I'm doing an event!!

The options for you to participate in are,

- Writing a long or short chapter of a ship. It can be canon character x Canon Character or canon character x reader, either works fine.

- draw Wilbur and your perception of (Y/N) in anyway you would like to!

On the topic of NSFW,

I understand that there are minors that are reading this fanfiction but NSFW is indeed aloud! It most likely won't be put in top 5 as of the minors fact but I'm not disallowing it. So NSFW is aloud on both options for the event.

Entering,

So for the art you can either send me it on private DM on discord, CräftingTäble#6505 put it in the discord Channel for art and finally you can put it in a chapter of a book.

You have to tag me in it if it's on Wattpad and if I vote or comment on it within 24 hours tag me again, and so on.

Same goes for the chapter tag me in it once every 24 hours till I've voted or commented.

For the chapter you will just have to make a chapter for that as well or you can type me it out on discord and send me it via DMs!

Prizes-

1st place, drawing of any mcyt(of your choice), discord high rank and shoutout on Wattpad.

2nd place, discord high ranks, shoutout on Wattpad.

3rd place, shout out on Wattpad, discord icon rank.

4-5th place- shoutout on Wattpad!

I hope you all enjoy it