30

They all decided to go to the fair Clay had mentioned a while ago. Clay drove the car so we all sat talking to each other.

Well more like Clay and Wilbur argued over everything while (Y/n) played music on the radio and told them both to stop arguing.

Dreams pov

Me and Wilbur stopped arguing after a while. I knew why I started small arguments with him but I didn't know why he started them with me, maybe he thought I was challenging him to get to (Y/n) but that would be stupid.

I'm not into (Y/n) like that, we have a more brother sister relationship but I think Wilbur is taking our bond more of a romantic relationship.

Honestly I'm only trying to stop him dating  (Y/n) because I don't want him to hurt her, she is my best friend other than Sapnap and I don't want her to get hurt because of Wilbur.

My magical pov

They all sat in silence for a while before Clay parked the car, once everyone got out the car and had stretched Clay handed out the tickets to get in.

Once they had gotten into the park they made the mutual decision to go and line up for a big ride.

Once they were at the front it was discovered that it was a 2 seat per cart sort of thing.

"You guys can go on first" Dream spoke stepping back a little.

"Are you sure?" (Y/n) protested.

"Yeah, you go ahead" he nodded.

Me and Wilbur got onto the ride and Dream got on a cart a few carts behind us. Wilbur smiled,

"This is going to be pretty fun isn't it?" He rested a hand on her thigh.

"Mhm" she nodded, she was a little flustered but had mostly gotten used to this sort of thing happening. She leaned into him slightly.

"I heard that it drops suddenly sometimes as to scare you and that's what gives it most the attentions" she mentioned.

The ride was like a Ferris wheel but more fast and it had a few drops. Overall the colourful ride was at high risk of Breaking.

As it dropped (Y/n) squeaked quietly and gripped into Wilbur's arm tightly. The ride went on for about 8 minutes, 8 minutes of drops and dramatic speed changes before it stopped.

The ride was supposed to last 17 minutes total and they had stopped early. They were near the top of the wheel and there was a short message on a speaker inside the cart.

"Sorry to break it to you folks but the ride has experienced an emergency breakdown. The ride should start up again shortly"

It was quiet for a moment before Wilbur groaned,
"I hate when things like this happens"

"Has it happened before?" She questioned confused.

"Yeah, it's much more common than you think." He shrugged.

"That is so cool!" She grinned.

"You can think of it like that if you want" he chuckled.

They cuddled in the cart for a while before Wilbur yawned breaking the comfortable silence.

"If we weren't dangling in the air in a cart I would tell you to just go to sleep" She giggled.

"Mmm maybe I will go to sleep anyway! See how you cope then" he spoke in a challenging voice.

"Being in this cart is pretty boring" she huffed.

"It is" Wilbur agreed.

"And there isn't even any service" she pouted shoving her phone back into her pocket.

"We don't need service, we can just chat while we are up here" he grinned.

"I guess so I just thought we could see if Clay was okay" she shrugged slightly.

Wilbur sighed irritatedly.

"What?" She glanced at him, his face was slightly scrunched showing his irritation.

"Your always talking about clay, ever since we got here" he spoke quietly.

"Wilbur...we came here to see him do of course I've been paying a lot of attention to him" she put her hand on his.

"Just because I'm talking to Clay a lot doesn't mean your any less special to me" She looked up at him, he looked back.

"Promise?" Wilbur mumbled quietly.

"I promise" she smiled.

At that point they were basically whispering to each other.

They slowly started to lean in towards each other. As they slowly got closer they both shut their eyes.

As they connected lips it was like the whole world stopped, they stayed like that for a moment before pulling apart.

They stared at each other for a moment before the cart shook violently, they both instinctively gripped onto each others arm.

The cart started to move down meaning the ride was fixed, they both sighed a sigh of relief as they separated.

hhhhhhheeeeeeelllllllllllllllooooooooooo

So hi guys-
First kiss :)
I was so tempted to make the ride move before they kissed but I felt bad that they hadn't kissed sooo I basically fell into fan service but isn't this entire book fan service...?

Anyways! Can people recommend books to me? Like send me them in DMs I can't seem to find any good fanfics :,)

WordCountIHatewithApassion:859