25

Yes guys this is a little shorter but at the end there is an important and serious thing we need to talk about.

I woke up to a lot of yelling, I sat up and yawned. I looked at my phone to see it was 1:36AM. What a weird time for yelling, I walked out my room quietly hearing yelling from Wilbur's room.

I walked in tiredly and he looked back at me with an apologetic look,

"Did I wake you?" He asked worry lacing his voice.

I nodded slowly before sitting on his bed.

"Don't worry about it" I was basically nodding asleep while still sitting up.

He stood up and picked me up using one hand to support me as he moved his duvet to the side before putting me in his bed carefully before pulling the duvet back over me. I fell asleep almost immediately.

He went back to his seat and continued what he was doing being careful to be much more quiet than before as to not wake me up.

My pov

Wilbur lay next to (Y/n) under his duvet, he was half asleep while she was completely out cold. Wilbur closed his eyes letting sleep fully take over him.

The sun rose another morning and Wilbur woke up first, he yawned about to sit up when he felt something on him,
(Y/n) had wrapped herself around Wilbur during the night. She had once leg over him along with her arm over him. She was pretty comfortable. He smiled to himself sighing contently.
He looked at the clock on the wall,
9:48Am. He decided it would be fine to go back to sleep for a short while. So he did.

A short while later and (Y/n) is next to wake up, she sees how she is wrapped around Wilbur almost immediately, her face flushed red and she retreated herself off him. She smiled to herself quietly turning her body away from him. He wrapped his arms around her from behind making her face flush even more.

After a while longer Wilbur got up and grabbed clothes to change into. (Y/n) stood up while he was looking for clothes,

"Morning Wilbur" She spoke before she yawned.

"Morning, (Y/n)" He smiled at her.

"Have a good sleep" He chuckled lightly.

(Y/n) knew what he meant and she started to blush again,
"Y-Yeah great sleep"

She nodded slowly before making her way to the door,

"Huh? You not staying?" He asked the blushing girl.

"Huh? Me? What? Why?" She stumbled on her words slightly. Her face just getting redder by the second.

"Obviously you" he laughed slightly before opening his curtains letting the light shine into the room.

His hair was a little messy and so was yours.

He yawned before stretching.

"Anyways, how are you feeling doll?" He asked,

"Doll?" She raised an eyebrow as she crossed her arms.

"Mhm" Wilbur hummed out as a response.

"Well uh it's only been 5 minutes and I've already got a headache" she giggled.

Wilbur took his shirt off
(To change you dirty dirty little children)

(Y/n) quickly averted her eyes panicking slightly.

Wilbur put a new shirt back on, it was black with a white line through the middle,

"I'm just gonna go get changed now" She squeaked out before quickly making her way out his room and to her own.

She walked inside her room quickly changing into leggings and a lime green Hoodie with a black smiley face. It just so happened to be dreams merch.

She checked her phone scrolling through Twitter. She replied back to some comments or messages as she walked into the kitchen, she looked up and stared. It was a mess and of course among the mess was Tommy trying to put out a bit of food that had caught fire.

(Y/n) Pov

"What the fuck?" I muttered.

"I'm not doing this." I shook my head leaving Tommy to fix his messes.

I went to the bathroom to 'sort myself' after I was done I walked out the bathroom. I walked into the kitchen to see
.
.
.
It was clean...sparkling clean. Tommy had 100% speed cleaned the kitchen. Holy heck. I was honestly shocked that he went out his way to clean up. Of course he was never going to cook a single meal in this house again without supervision but at least he cleaned his mess up.

So I thought I had covid but then didn't, and at school because of my cough I'm getting the piss taken out of me, rip me.

Wordcount:775