24

It was exactly as I had thought. It was a period. Fucking perfect. I sighed putting a pad into my underwear. I refused to use tampons as I was not risking getting those things stuck in me. Never.

Once done I flushed the toilet and sprayed the bathroom to get rid of any blood smell that could have possibly been left. I then washed my hands before unlocking and opening the door making my way to the kitchen, I made the Spaghetti plating it into 3 plates putting them all onto the counter before yelling,

"COME GET YOUR DINNER" really loudly, normally I'd go get them or bring dinner to them but it was period days. What do you want from me.

I grabbed my dinner, a bar of chocolate and a glass of pink milk along with a fork. I walked past Tommy who just walked past not interacting with me again. Wilbur did however try to speak,

"Hey (Y/n) ho-"

"Quiet Wilbur. As much as you mean to me I'm tired as shit and it's not a good day anymore. Let me go to my room and mope about it." I stated walking past him and into my room I went to my desk switching my PC and monitors on. I placed my dinner, milk and chocolate on the desk and of course the fork. The fork.

I opened Discord on my computer and continued to message Niki she asked if we can get into a vc and I said sure, I had told her about my period and she found it slightly amusing how mad I was about it.

"Hey (Y/n)!" Niki spoke in her sweet tone.

"Hey Niki!" I replied using the same happy tone.

We talked for ages while I ate my dinner I told her I would be right back as I needed to take my plate and glass through, I trudged out of my room and into the kitchen refilling my glass with pink milk and ditching my plate in the sink, I then trudged back to my room neither of the boys making a move to talk to me. A wise choice.

I sat down putting my glass back on the desk before then putting my headset back on,

"I'm back Niki!" I spoke cheerier than I was a few minutes prior. I got no response so I checked and seen that she disconnected from the call, she left a message saying she had to run but would be back later and I responded with a simple okay talk later then and added a few random emojis at the end so she didn't think my dry response was me being mad at her.

I sighed picking my milk and up drinking some of it, I was most definitely bored now. I turned to look at my screen thinking on what to play, I decided to just watch some YouTube instead of playing a game. Once on YouTube I looked through my recommendations and seen a picture of Wilbur holding...cleaning spray to his head? What a weird thumbnail. I clicked on the video to find it was a song,

"Your new boyfriend" I murmured to myself, I took my headphones out so it would play freely and it was a pretty good song.

I threw my headset into a drawer and continued to drink my strawberry milk while the song played pretty loudly. I pushed my chair so it would take me to my bed and I slid off the chair onto the bed before moving backwards so I can lean against the wall, I picked my phone up from underneath my pillow and opened Twitter, I was tagged twice.

One from Wilbur and the other from Tommy,

Wilbur's tweet went a little like this,
@(Y/TU),
Your very grumpy today :(

One of the replies was from Nikki,

@(WilbursUser),
Don't be mean to her ;(

Then we have Tommy's tweet,

@(Y/TU),
Why you being angry?!😠

I ignored all of them except Nikki who I liked her comment. Then I scrolled through Twitter seeing fanart of Me and Wilbur, Me and Tommy, Me Tommy and Wilbur.

The ones with me and Tommy were almost always plutonic as the age gap and he is a minor not to mention he doesn't like being shipped with me but there will always be those weirdos who make ship art of us, we don't like those fanarts.

Me and Wilbur's fanarts varied from ships or just plain friendship, I like most of the fanart I get it's always so nice because all these people taking time out of there day to draw me! It's crazy to think I made an entire fan base with such little motivation.

I opened YouTube studio and looked at my subscriber count,
3.5 million now.

It was crazy how much I had been growing lately, I mean I had only hit 3 Mil a month or so ago and I'm already half way to 4 mil. It's weird how fast I'm growing. I switch my phone off and Lay back on my bed looking at the ceiling while Wilbur's music plays in the background. After a while I doz off into a peaceful sleep.

INeedMentalHelpButDontWantItHaHa

Hey guys! I said was gonna post more often then half disappeared 👻
I'm here again! Uhhh boo!
Yeah words are slightly less than normal but only by a small amount I guess hah

WordcountIamGivingUpwith:910