Valentine's Day special

Valentine's Day special is not canon to the story...sadly!

Wilbur's POV

I had been planning this for a few days now and today seems like the perfect time to tell (Y/N) about my feelings for her, seeing as it's Valentine's Day and all.

I wrote her a song and got her some flowers, I'm not the best with females but I'm sure she will like it! After we do that I thought we could watch a few movies! Seeing as Tommy was out with his friend Tubbo aka Toby.

(Y/N) is currently taking a shower so I thought this would be a good time to get things set up!

Third person POV

Wilbur was in (Y/N)'s room putting flowers around the room he had his guitar sitting on the bed for after he finished with flowers, he had a special bundle of flowers to hand to (Y/an). 

He got the guitar and sat on the bed ready for when she came in, he had the special bundle of flowers sat next to him so he was ready.

(Y/N) was in the shower thinking about how to tell her not so secret crush that she liked him. She wasn't sure how to do it but she knew she would have to do it today. She wanted to do it on a special day and today was the day of love so what better time than today. She finished washing up and got out the shower, she dried off before changing into her friends 'online lover's' merch. He was also known as GeorgeNotFound her friend Clay aka Dreams best friend or 'online lover' as she always calls it.
She then put on some black leggings and a bracelet with a keyring of a snowflake hanging off of it. She looked into the mirror brushing out her hair with her hands before putting her wet hair into a lose ponytail using a light blue bobble. She grabbed her towel and pjs she wore before going in the shower and put them in the washing basket under the sink.

She walked out the room making her way to her room, she opened the door and looked around in shock, flowers were scattered everywhere and Wilbur was sitting on her bed with his guitar in hand.

"Wilbur what are you doing?" She asked looking around the room again just to make sure she wasn't seeing things.

"Shhh just listen" he spoke calmly before he started to play a song on his guitar,
It was a romantic love song and she walked to her bed sitting down on the edge of it.

Wilbur was smiling while he played the song, he sung quietly as well, (Y/N) was a blushing mess she was smiling as her stomach filled with butterflies.

Wilbur's song came to an end and he put his guitar down next to him picking up the flowers next to him and holding them out towards (Y/N),

"Will you be my valentine?" He asked with a huge smile on his face.
(Y/N) immediately jumped into Wilbur giving him a big hug,
"Yes yes yes yes a million times yes!" She grinned as Wilbur hugged back burring his face into her shoulder.

"I'm glad you said yes or that would've been a little embarrassing" he laughed pulling away only to be brought back into a kiss from (Y/N).

It was a short but passionate kiss that when they pulled away Wilbur immediately wanted more. He grinned like an idiot.

"A-Anyways" (Y/N) went on as if nothing had happened,
"Do you want to do anything today?" She asked the blushing boy who responded quickly with,

"Well I did have an idea that we could watch movies together"

(Y/N) nodded happily,
"Sounds great you pick one out I'll be back in a second" she smiled standing up giving a quick wink to Wilbur before exiting leaving Wilbur to choose the movie. Little did Wilbur know (Y/N) was doing a little happy dance outside the door just out of his sight.

A little after she came back in with popcorn,
"What's a movie without popcorn" she grinned sitting next to Wilbur on the bed, he wrapped his arm around her shoulders giving a short kiss to her forehead.

They watched the movie but half way through (Y/N) fell asleep, in her sleep she hugged Wilbur's waist and slept throughout the rest of the movie occasionally nuzzling his side. After the move he moved himself down and slept next to (Y/N). 

They lived happily ever fucking after and had 150 children, had amazing sex and allowed Tommy to live in the basement like the 16 year old he is.

That last bit was me being low-key salty that I wrote A valentines special but I'm lonely on Valentine's Day. It triggers me bc this nice girl and me are talking but like I'm scared to say anything and my friend wants me to date a weird boy who eats his poo and I don't wanna.

WordCountAftersulk:854