21

Once Wilbur picked a movie he put the control down and moved so he was sitting comfortably.

We sat watching the movie after around 20 minutes into the movie Wilbur moved his arm to pull me into him, he rested his head on my head. I will never understand how he can do these things and not get embarrassed or nervous.

Wilbur's pov

I was biting the inside of my cheek as to keep myself from shaking, I couldn't believe I was doing this. I had my head on top of hers and I was doing it so confidently.

(Y/n) didn't react badly towards what I had done so I assumed she was okay with it.

She was leaning against me her hand slipping into mine before interlocking her fingers with my fingers.  Something I've come to realise is she has an apartment with many rooms yet we still share one if you were to add that with the way we act towards each other and by that I mean holding hands, cuddling and don't forget the flirting then you might mistake us for a couple.  I mean I wouldn't mind being mistaken as a couple or anything I mean the sound of being a couple with someone as amazing as (Y/n), sounds like a dream really.

I wrapped the arm I had used to pull her into me around her waist. She didn't react to my action which was a relief, if she had reacted badly I'm not sure how I would be able to recompose myself.

(Y/n) pov

I could feel my face heating up by the moment, I couldn't tell if he was flirting with me or was just teasing. Is teasing counted at flirting if it's in this manner? I don't know but I was still extra my flustered from it.

I tried to concentrate on the movie and was successful until Wilbur's head got heavier and his breathing slowed, he was asleep.  Wilbur's head slipped off mine and he slumped on top of me. He had his arm around my waist his head was now on my shoulder and he held my hand. The only noises were Wilbur's snoring and the movie that was playing.

I continue to watch the movie.

Once the movie ended I picked a different one and Angel came and sat on my lap. The cat purred quietly as I scrolled through Netflix. I decided to watch Beauty and the beast.

About half way through the movie Wilbur sat up yawned,

"Ughhh what time is it" he grumbled, his tired voice was deep and raspy.

"Uhhh 5:27pm" I spoke checking the time on my phone. As I opened my phone I swiped away all my notifications because they are annoying as heck.

"Coolio" He spoke before leaning back into the burrow.

"...I'm tired" he huffed tiredly.

"Then go back to sleep." I responded my eyes never leaving the screen of the tv.

"Noooo" he whined.

"Well your the one who complained about being tired."  I shrugged.

His grip on my waist loosened slightly before tightening,

"Yeah but I don't wanna go to sleep" he spoke, he was acting like a child. In all fairness he basically is a child. An over 6 foot child.

"Well then suffer in tiredness" I spoke as Angel jumped off my lap and settled next to my leg furthest away from Wilbur.

A light knock was heard at the door so a carefully crawled out the burrow attempting not to irritate the cat but was unsuccessful as she trotted past me and off to where I assume is the bedroom. I got out the burrow as another light knock was heard from the door, I walked to the door looking out the peek hole to make sure it wasn't Tommy as I had my little plan of not letting him in!

It was a man in a blue shirt and red pants, I opened the door and he smiled at me,

"Uh plane tickets for (Y/N) (L/N)?" He spoke uncertainly to which I nodded,

"That's me" I grinned.

"Sign here please" he held out a small contraption with a stylist for me to use and I picked the stylist up and signing my name on it.

"There you go" I spoke putting the stylist back where I got it.

"Your welcome" he nodded to me before turning and leaving. I shut the door excitedly.

"The plane tickets are here!" I grinned bouncing up and down slightly as I waved the envelope a little.

"That's great news" Wilbur spoke quietly as he fiddled with his fingers.

I giggled putting the ticketS down on the table by the door.

"Only problem is how will Tommy fend for himself, I dunno if he can cook! I mean I could leave him money for takeout but takeout every day for a whole 2 weeks?! I can't let that happen" I paced about the livingroom nervously.

"Maybe I could come round to check up on him and make sure he is eating proper foods?" Wilbur offered.

"No no you can't do that!" I huffed shaking my head before it dawned on me.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So guys I'm wondering who should I make as a new female roommate/housemate for (Y/n)?

Wordycounty:887