Special

Special because Im sick and can't write an actual chapter because my head is jumbled as fuck.

(Y/n) was lying upside down on the sofa her head dangling while her legs were hooked onto the back of the sofa.

Wilbur and Dream were in the kitchen arguing about if they should put blueberries or chocolate in the pancakes, (Y/n) obviously found this funny and listened before she rolled herself off the sofa and stood up.

"You guys need to stop arguing so much" She whined crossing her arms grumpily.

"We don't argue" they both spoke in time while crossing there arms all in union.

"You guys are such dorks" She laughed.

"Oh and just put both in the pancakes, solves the problem easy" She grinned before heading her way up the stairs and into her room, Wilbur followed her up after a few minutes and walked into the room she was in.

It was Clays room but she was welcome to go in wherever she wants seeing as she sleeps on the sofa and she might need to sleep later in the day if she gets tired.

Wilbur smiled at the girl who was sprawled out on the bed staring at the ceiling.

Her (H/c) hair perfectly placed around the pillow. He felt his face heat up when he realised he was staring.

Wilbur walked towards the bed and sat down,
"So (Y/n), are you enjoying yourself here?" He asked lying down next to her.

"Yeah, it's nice to be away from home for a while but I'm worried about Tommy and Nikki" She sighed turning to look at Wilbur who was already turned to her.

Wilbur smiled,
"Nikki is a responsible person, I promise everything will be fine"
He reassured pulling the girl closer by the waist
"Would you like to go on a walk to take your mind off of things?"
He offered with a small smile as he looked down to the smaller figure.

"Yeah...a walk sounds good" she agreed happily.

They both got up after a minute and put shoes on as they left the house Clay yelled to them.

"Where you guys goin?" He yelled looking out from the kitchen.

"Just a little walk" The girl replied with a wave before the door of the house shut and they went on the walk.

Wilbur took (Y/n)s hand as they walked making the girls face heat up.

They walked through a practically abandoned park. A few people stared at them probably knowing who they were.

Wilbur stopped them under a weeping willow tree,
"(Y/n)" he started now taking both of her hands in his own.

"Yeah? What's up Wilbur?" She asked her already warm face turning hotter.

"I want to ask you an important question" He leaned down towards the girl a little.

"Of course Wilbur"

"(Y/n) if I told you I loved you and wanted to be with you, would you accept it?"

She looked at him for a moment before smiling,
"Of course I would, if you actually liked me like that then I'd be over the moon"

"Well what if I told you I liked you like that then?"

"Then I'd be pretty surprised and tell you I liked you the same way." She stated trying her best to stay calm.

"Well then (Y/n), Ever since I first met you I knew there was something about you that was different from anyone I had ever met and I knew from the second I laid my eyes on you that I was in love."

He pulled out a promise ring, it was black with white and gold speckles. It was beautiful.

"(Y/n) (L/n), will you do the honour of being my girlfriend?" He asked with a smiled, he was nervous and she found it adorable.

She didn't even answer before she gave him a huge hug nearly crying. They had been flirting for so long and now thay they were going to be together it made her really happy.

"Yes, of course" She whispered into his chest.

That night they walked home hand in hand talking about how amazing tonight was.

EwEEwEEwEEeEEwEEwEEwEEwEEwE

Hey guys, I'm so sorry I haven't uploaded in weeks, I've been horribly sick it's not corona don't worry but it's horrifically painful and is honestly making my life difficult as fuck.
So sorry about this being unrelated to the story and totally boring but I honestly can't do better right now.

SickWordCountUgh:754