32

Dream checked his phone before yawning,

"It's 7pm now so if we order some dinner and go from there?"  He offered.

Me and Wilbur both agreed and dream ordered some takeout. He knew our orders from the last time we ordered food which was the other day.

We looked through Netflix looking for a good movie to watch, it took us a while but eventually we found something. We decided to binge watch a series called iZombie. We were about half way through the second episode when the food arrived. We had ended up ordering a simple Chinese.

Dream put out food onto plates before bringing it through,

My plate had 3 chicken balls, chips, fried rice and plain noodle all covered in gravy. Wilbur had about the same as me just with chicken tikka and crackers. Dream had a bunch of fancy foods on his plate that me and Wilbur had never heard of before. When I had given him a weird look about it he simply stated,
'I'm just built different'
That made Wilbur snort earning a elbow to the side.

I sat on the floor while I ate while the boys sat on the sofa. Me and Wilbur still hadn't spoken about what had happened earlier but I'm sure I'd find an opportunity to bring it up later.

We all sat and ate our foods while watching the chosen show, once we were all done I stood up and took our plates into the kitchen and put them in the sink. I then went back through and sat myself in between the two males. It was around 8:30pm by now so we were all just chilling out. When it got to 9pm dream fell asleep, we tried to wake him up to get him to go to his own bed but he was out cold, Wilbur stood up and lifted him up with a little bit of a struggle,

"I'll take him up to his bed" he spoke in a strained voice before making his way upstairs with dream. I turned off the program we were watching so dream didn't miss out on anything and changed the app from Netflix to Disney+ and put on a crime show called 'bones' it's something I had been watching for a good few months now.

Wilbur came back down a few minutes later and sat himself on the sofa next to me.

I looked at him for a moment before opening my mouth to speak,

"So uh about to-" I started before being cut off by a kiss, he had kissed me again. My face flushed once he had pulled away,

"Are you upset with me about earlier?" I asked as his lips left mine.

"After me kissing you right now? You think I'm mad?"

"Well I don't know I just never really thought about it...yaknow me and you actually kissing"

"Well I guess it's been obvious that it would happen especially with our constant flirting and stuff like that" he shrugged.

"I guess so but still! It's kind of embarrassing now that we have to talk about it"

"We don't have to if you don't want to, we can pretend it never happened if you'd like"

"No!" I shook my head violently.

He chuckled lightly.

"So what do we do now?" I mumbled quietly.

"Well as I said we can pretend it never happened but you don't want that, we could end up dating, we can just let it hang there and do nothing about it, I prefer the second option in all fairness" he said.

"I like the second one too" I spoke with a red face, his face was pretty red as well.

We stared at each other for a moment before we both nodded,

"So it's official?" He asked carefully.

Not a smut but spicy 🤣

I nodded. He instantly kissed me again and I kissed back as soon as I could. It was almost as if our lips were made for one another. He licked my lower lip asking for what I assume to be permission that I allowed after a second.

We made out for a while, by the time we were done the heated make out I was sat on his lap and he was sat on the sofa with a silly grin.

"What's that look for?" I raised an eyebrow.

"No reason just happy" he spoke all giggly like.

We both smiled before I yawned,

"Are you tired?" He asked.

"Yeah" I nodded my head a little before being lifted, he had stood up while I was still sitting on his lap, I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck,

"Wilbur! I'm going to fall!" I whisper yelled with panic, he chuckled before holding onto me so I wouldn't fall and then walking up the stairs with me still wrapped around him, we had left the tv on paused not actually knowing how to turn it off.

He walked us to his room and dropped me onto his bed before going back and shutting his door. He then took his shirt off ditching it to the floor, he grabbed tracky bottoms from his bag and went into the bathroom to change, he came out in just trackys and lay down with me under the covers. I had previously changed into a best top and trackys before dinner so I was already set for bed.

We cuddled and talked for a while before slowly going to sleep.

In the morning we woke up to a flash and click, I sat up while Wilbur was still waking up enough to know how to blink.

Dream was grinning ear to ear with his phone in his hand, he had taken a photo.

"Nooo" I whined huffily, he laughed and put his phone into his pocket,

"I won't post it anywhere I just want to annoy you with it later" he laughed again before leaving, that kettle sounding laugh that haunted you.

I'm back guys! I really am planning to wrap this book up in the next few chapters and starting on posting my next book or finishing up my Eret one.

But I want you guys to decide so pick-

Finish Eret x male reader ——>
Post Dream x fem reader ——>
Post Mcyt oneshot book ——>
Make a 'insert x reader book'——>

Just comment on what one you want. The one with the most comments is what I'll do. Even if it's a comment like 'noo not this one!' It still counts as a vote to that one.

If you choose the one where you pick a x reader book then you need to. Say what character you want, what gender you want the reader to be AND if you want it to be slow burn or not :)

WordCount-.-:1139