33

I got out of bed and ran downstairs grabbing some stuff out my bag before going back up the stairs and into the bathroom, I quickly changed into a black zip up jumper, white t-shirt, dark blue jeans and some red high top shoes.

I walked out the bathroom with my dirty clothes and went straight down the stairs and dumped my dirty clothes into my bag. I skipped into the kitchen where Clay was struggling to flip an egg in a pan that was on the stove.

"Whatcha doin..?" I asked quietly as I walked up next to him to watch.

He was a little startled when I randomly appeared but just smiled before replying

"Making the best eggs of all time!" He spoke smugly,

"More like making the most burnt eggs of all time" Wilbur yelled from the sofa.

I laughed while Clay cussed at him while still cooking, he got the egg to flip over and the egg wasn't as bad as I had thought it would be.

I decided to go through and chat to Wilbur for a bit.

I chatted with Wilbur for the next 10 minutes until clay brought through a few plates of food, it was sausage, eggs, beans and bacon.

"Thanks Clay" I grinned at him as he sat next to Wilbur on the sofa. 

"Thanks man" Wilbur spoke before digging in.

"No problem guys" Clay smiled.

We all ate with the news on, it was just boring stuff so once we were done I took of the plates through and when I came back through the channel was changed and Tommy's stream was on,

"Since when did Tommy stream this early?" I questioned as I sat down again,

"Different time zones" Wilbur explained bluntly.

"Ooh that makes more sense"  I nodded.

We watched tv for a bit while chatting until the conversation of going home was being up,

"Well you guys have to go home tomorrow so that sucks" Clay sighed leaning back.

"Aww I don't want to go back home! Then I have to deal with Tommy again" I whined in a joking manner.

"It can't be that bad, he is left with Nikki" Clay chipped in cheerfully.

"Poor Nikki" both me and Wilbur said in union making us both laugh.

"But still, I wanna stay here" I pouted.

"Well we can't leave Tommy and Nikki so we have to go back" Wilbur spoke sadly.

"Don't worry you can come back anytime" Clay grinned.

"We will come back!" I grinned happily.

After a few hours of goofing about Clay went out to buy some milk. Leaving me and Wilbur to start packing up our stuff. Me and him were putting away all our shirts, he was shoving his in without any folding while on the other hand I was folding my into small squares before placing them in my suitcase. I did the same with the rest of my clothes as Wilbur struggled to fit the rest in his bag.

"They fit on the way here! Why won't they go in the bag" he spoke struggle clear in his voice as he pushed a pair of socks into his case.

I laughed before rolling my eyes.

"Want some help?" I offered with a joke mocking tone.

"Maybe a little" he grinned awkwardly before moving away from the suitcase letting me have full access to it.

I emptied it out and started folding them as I had done for my own, once I was done all this clothes were in the case perfectly neat. I zipped it up and smiled at him.

"Your like a packing god" he joked as we put them up against the wall and walked downstairs. Clay still wasn't back so we just goofed about.

Clay came back around 20 minutes later with multiple bags of shopping, 3 of them were fully packed with sweets and sugary foods.

He left the sugary bags in the living room before taking the others into the kitchen, me and Wilbur joined him and helped him put away the put away the shopping. After that we all sat together on the sofa to binge watch some tv under a big fluffy blanket, me at Wilbur were holding hands under the covers while Clay sat next to us oblivious to us.

He got up to go to the toilet and as soon as he was out of sight Wilbur pulled me into a kiss, I kissed back almost immediately. We had been kissing a lot throughout the day while Clay was out the room or outside. It was completely working well, Clay knew we were doing it but he didn't care we just found it more fun to act as if it was a big secret.

The plan was to stay up all night and drive to the airport at 4AM because there was no point in going to sleep if we are just going to get up crazy early anyway, that's what the sweets were for. We are gonna eat a bunch of them so we stay up.

Clay came back from the bathroom and me and Wilbur acted as if nothing had happened. He kept squeezing my hand under the covers making me look at him and smile.

By the time it was 11 we had all managed to eat 3 bags of family sized gummy bears (1 pack each), 2 Apples (2 each), 3 bags of fizzy Haribo (1 bag each) and 2 chocolate donuts (2 each).

We were basically just scoffing our faces while watching movies.

I fell asleep for about 20 minutes but woke up and continued to eat junk food with the boys.

At 1AM I went to the bathroom and fell on the way down the stairs nearly falling all the way down them, this made Clay laugh before dragging me back to the couch to eat more.

At 4 AM we had ate all the junk food and were ready to go back home. Wilbur and me grabbed our cases and put them in the boot of the car before going back in and grabbing the fluffy blanket for in the back of the car as it was cold.

The drive was mostly uneventful with me and Wilbur still holding hands.

We arrived at the airport after somewhere near and hour, we hugged Clay who soon left us at the airport. We walked into the airport hand in hand and did our luggage checks and stuff before waiting to board the plane.

Soon we were called to the plane.

We took each others hands while looking at each other before walking to the plane.

Well guys. That's it, I guess we are done...so if you haven't already then vote on what you want me to do for the next book on the previous chapter :)

I can't believe this book is actually finished. I reread the first chapter and wow was it lame. To the people who have made it this far.. congratulations for that. Must've took a lot of willpower haha

Welp this is the last wordcount of this book.

Wordcount:1190