22

It had been 1 week since I got the tickets and I was still nervous about leaving Tommy. I still needed to ask Wilbur the important question and I guess no better time than now!

I walked over to Wilbur who was in the room he was now inhabiting, oh I forgot to mention in the past week Wilbur had moved in with us as well but that's off topic for now.

"Hey Wil?" I questioned standing just inside his room.

"Yeah?" He asked looking up at me from his bed.

"So uh remember how I'm going to Florida to see Clay?" I reminded and he nodded indicating for me to go on.

"We'll do you also remember me saying Tickets...plural" I spoke nervously, I kept looking around the room as to not make any direct eye contact with him.

"Yeah..." he nodded slowly his voice sounded confused and as it should.

"Well I was wondering if you wanted to join me, Clay agreed to it so your not coming uninvited from him" I rambled fidgeting on the spot.

"I'd love to come" he nodded with a huge grin his mood changing from unsure and hesitant to excited and happy.

My face lit up,
"This is going to be so fun!" I squealed.

Tommy was let back into the house...sorta? He climbed in through a window and scared me and Wilbur before he went on about how rude it was of us to take his keys, Wilbur told Tommy it was me who stole his keys and received a harsh elbow to the side to which Tommy found absolutely hilarious. So that sums up that story.

I was looking for another female to move in with us as the apartment always smelt like boys and it was getting irritating running around with sprays to make the place smell nicer.

The job of doing dishes was moved to Tommy, Wilbur got laundry and I had cooking and basic cleaning but that would probably be moved onto the roommate I'm looking for.

Wilbur was also helping to look for roommates thank god.

That's basically all that happened during this week so not much I guess, I went back to my normal streaming schedule.

Wilbur, Tommy and me posted a picture of all of us in the livingroom on Twitter and everyone went crazy, a few people commented on how short I was compared to them but I simple responded with a tweet saying that I can carry Tommy around, not many people believed me though.

Back to what's going on now,

"Tommy better take care of the place" I huffed.

"Well maybe we will have a new roommate who can cook by then" Wilbur tried to reassure me that the place wouldn't get destroyed by Tommy but I wasn't convinced.

"Maybe" I spoke in a sceptical tone.

I gave a short goodbye before walking into my room tweeting that I was gonna be streaming in 5-10 minutes, I knew both Tommy and Wilbur knew I was gonna be streaming because they both liked my tweet almost immediately.

I spend the 7 minutes before my stream setting up my computer and camera before starting it, I was in my house on the DreamSmp.

The first few streams this week were filled with comments about how dreams face was leaked but I ignored them till they stopped. Luckily most people didn't get a chance to see the photo and the ones who did and had screenshots of the picture were respectful enough not to share it around too much.

A lot of people thought the picture was fake as she wasn't a big social media person with only 78 followers at the time, she now had like 2k from all the drama going round her account.

I started me stream in my normal excited manner before continuing on and doing some regular tasks around the server, I kept seeing someone following me around and the chat seemed to see it too.

"Anyone know who that is?" I finally asked, confusion lacing my voice.

'Omg Niki is following you haha'
'It's Niki!"

"Who's Niki" I questioned.

'She's a really cute streamer!'
'She's Wilbur's friend'

"Alrighty" I nodded to myself before continuing on, the person who was now known as Niki continued to follow me around the server but I didn't mind it much, I occasionally stopped and looked at her avatar. It was a pretty cute avatar if I do say so myself.

Every time I'd look at her for more than 30 seconds she would quickly log off and then log back on a few moments later. I found that pretty funny in all honesty.

I soon ended stream after reading out donos.

I then went to the discord chat for the DreamSmp

Icy(Y/n)-
Yo guys I'm being followed around the smp

PandaMan-
Lmao your being stalked.

WilburSoot-
Followed? By who?

Icy(Y/n)-
If I knew I'd message then directly!

Niki<3-
That was me!

Icy(Y/n)-
And who might you be?

Nikki<3-
I'm Niki! I'm sorry about stalking you
I wasn't trying to cause trouble

WilburSoot-
Lmao.

Icy(Y/n)-
Oh it's fine Niki!

I send Niki a friend request on discord soon after and we chatted for a bit and we got onto the topic of houses and roommates.

I told her all about Tommy and Wilbur along with Anne, she agreed that Anne was a total bitch.

Niki<3-
Well I'm planning to move out, my roommate is really nosy and snoops about my stuff.

Icy(Y/n)-
Well if you need a place to stay you can always move in with us.

I offered but she had just went offline, I assumed she would see it later so I turned my phone off standing from my desk stretching before grabbing a hoodie, it happened to be dreams merch, I also grabbed some blue shorts.

I quickly changed into them before walking out the room and into the livingroom, although everything seemed perfect it was relatively boring. Nothing interesting seemed to ever happen anymore, yeah it's only been a week but still!

Wordcount:1031