You asked i delivered ig

So uh-

You asked for this, @m1kuloid

Another person also wanted it so uh- PLS GOT LOVE OF GOD YOUR ONLY 18 in this for the fact I ain't writing no suspicious activity over the ages here

PLS GOT LOVE OF GOD YOUR ONLY 18 in this for the fact I ain't writing no suspicious activity over the ages here.
Enjoy it ig-

————————————————————————

I came back to the shared apartment after a shift at the cafe down the road. I was pretty tired and my feet hurt from walking around all day.

My roommate or more like housemate would be home in an hour or so. We had another boy living with us but he stayed in his room mostly.

I started cooking dinner so once it was made I didn't have to get up for the rest of the day, I cooked pasta with a thick cheese sauce and put it onto 3 plates and sprinkled grated cheese on 2 of the 3 plates. I got a fork and took one plate into Tommys room and left the plate next to him at his gaming pc.

I went back in and placed the other 2 at the table and got cups out for us. I didn't get Tommy a drink bc he was drinking from his mini fridge supply.

Anne came home shortly after I'd put juice out and sat myself down. She came and joined me after hanging her coat up,

"Hello (Y/n)" she gave me a smile looking at the food.

"Ah I just love your mac n cheese" She sighed contently before digging into the food and I did the same. Me and Anne weren't as close as I had wished we would be. She was more outgoing and social than me yet we never established a bond between ourselves.

The most we've ever talked at one time is when we came up the the chores arrangement.

Much to my dismay Anne said she was thinking about going after dinner for a bit but I clung to the little hope of her staying back and not leaving. If I'm being honest I'm pretty sure I've developed a small crush on the younger girl.

I finished up and took my plate and cup to the sink leaving it there for Anne who would do them after, it might sound like I'm just leaving her to do the work but it's honestly not like that. We have a chore system and one of those are the dinner time chores I cook and Anne does dishes, we are still trying to find a way to add Tommy into this mix.