3

I woke up to being shaken quite roughly I opened my eyes looking at the person who was shaking me, it was Anne, she looked mad for whatever reason,

"You were supposed to make dinner!" She said quickly, she stepped back.

"Please still make it! Its 7pm so me and Tommy are getting hungry and I can't cook" She was practically begging me to cook at this point,

"Yeah, I'm sorry i must've fallen asleep I will start Dinner now" I sat up and let my head get used to being upright again before standing and hobbling out of my room Anne following anxiously behind me, I led the way to the kitchen where Tommy was already sitting, he was on his phone, texting someone by the looks of it. Anne went and sat at her seat on the table, I didn't normally eat through here unless theres a special occasion but I guess a mew roommate would class as a special occasion.

I took out a pan and placed it on the stove, I then turned the stove on and put a small amount of butter in the pan leaving it to melt. I went over to the fridge and pulled out a packet of eggs and brung it back over to the stove once I had gotten over to the stove the butter had melted and I cracked an eggs into the pan, the clear goo started to turn white while the yellow yolk stayed yellow. I waited a minute or so before moving it about a bit before flipping it over so it cooks on the other side, I then remembered that I haven't asked tommy if he likes egg,

"Tommy, do you like eggs?" I asked not turning away from the pan.

"Yup, I love them!" He replied happily.

I mentally fist bumped in joy and relief, I continued to make eggs for everyone and plated the eggs before handing out the plates, I turned and got salt, pepper and multiple sauces and placed them on the table before handing out cutlery to everyone. Then at last I sat down with a smile,

"Enjoy!" I said swinging my legs back and forth.

Anne gave me a weird look before asking,

"Why are you sitting through here?" She asked kinda shyly.

"Wouldn't this technically be a special occasion? We have a new person who is going to live with us" I shrugged with a steady smile staying on my lips at all times.

"Ah, I guess" She nodded.

While we were talking Tommy had started to eat, he shoveled it into his mouth before stopping and looking up to me,

"You cook better than my mother!" He practically Screamed.

"Thanks?" I said it sounded more of a question but whatever.

I began to eat my food and Anne did the same with hers, we ate in silence mostly except from random small talk, this is why I ate in my room most the time, it's just always so awkward sitting with people that you don't have anything you can talk about with them. After about 5 minutes of silence,

"So (Y/N), how did you get my set up done to fast? It was almost a perfect set up!" He asked adding alot of dramatic hand gestures while speaking.

"Oh well I had to set my own up multiple times because I kept switching room with my sister in my old house." I explained trying to keep it short.

"Ooohhh okay" He nodded, probably expecting more of an answer.

I finished up my food before dumping it into the sink, I don't do the dishes because we have a little system, I cook and Anne does dishes. It was our little deal we made because she can't cook. We rotated most the other chores though we wont have to do as many now because we can ration them over to Tommy as well. There wasn't many chores as we kept the apartment as clean as possible.

It was now 7:28PM,

"I'm gonna head to my room is that good with you guys?" I smiled them both.

"Yeah that's fine" Anne brushed off

"Okay, see ya later (Y/N)!" Tommy responded with a grin.

I turned away from them and towards the door and walked out the kitchen through the livingroom and into the hall leading to the bedrooms, I walked down the hall until I reached my door, I opened it walking in before closing it and jumping onto my bed face first into the pillow. I heard clawing at the window, I groaned before getting up again and walking over to the window I opened it and a ginger tabby cat came in and went straight over to my bed and curled up, I shut the window before heading back over to the bed and gave the tabby some pats on the head she purred softly,
This was Angel, shes my cat. Well sort of my cat, I came home from the cafe one day and she was just sleeping on the bed, ever since then she has been coming in and out of the apartment as she pleases but me and Anne don't really mind too much. That reminds me I need to see if Tommy has any allergies and so on...and ask if he likes cats because if we have a cat coming in and out it's best if he knows and likes cats. I will ask later.

I grabbed my phone from next to me and looked at my messages,

---------------------------------------------------------

Clayton~
Hey streaming with you
was fun we should do
it again sometime!

---------------------------------------------------------

I didn't feel the need to respond to the text so I didn't, I then went into my discord messages and went through the chats nothing that seemed interesting so I closed the app and put my phone back down and played about with Angel. After a while Angel got bored and sat at my door so I stood up and opened the door to let Angel out, once Angel had left I shut the door and sat back on my bed looking about my room looking for something to do but found nothing.

There was a light knock to the door, It  didn't sound like Anne's knock so I assumed it would be Tommy,

"Come in!" I spoke loud enough for him to hear me and the door opened and as I had suspected it was Tommy,

"Hey, uhh" He started nervously.

"Hmm?" I nodded.

"I'm about to stream so I'm probably going to be screaming alot is that uhm..okay with you?" He started fidgeting.

"Yeah it's fine, I do it often too" I smiled reassuringly.

"Okay!" He saluted before leaving, he shut the door behind him.

It only took 5 minutes before there was loud screaming and screeching, knowing how it was like playing games and how over dramatic you have to be I left him be and decided to continue reading the book I was reading earlier. I was quite far in the book meaning I would be done reading soon.

After a while it became quiet so I assumed Tommy had ended his stream and I stood up walked over to the door and opened it, i walked out and over to the kitchen. I seen Anne getting the dish soap out, I walked over to the fridge and took out the strawberry milk, grabbing a glass I poured the milk into the glass putting the carton back into the fridge and grabbing a straw. I took the milk and straw back to my room walking right into my room placing the cup and straw down on the bedside unit, I shut my door locking it before walking to my drawers and picking out a green oversized hoodie stripping out of all my clothes exept my undergarments and slipped into just the warm hoodie, I got into my bed plugging my phone in so it could charge and I grabbed my TV remote and put on some TV I set the remote on the side of the bed before picking up my milk and putting the straw into it, I started to drink the pink milk without another work and watched TV until my milk was done after that I turned the TV off and got cosy, I only the  noticed that Angel was in the room and she came up onto the bed to sleep with me, me and Angel fell asleep.