27

After Niki moved in 2 days ago we ate lasagna for dinner.

Right now I am standing in an airport waiting for my flight to be called. Wilbur was stood next to me with one earphone in and the other dangling down his chest. We chatted on and off for a while both of us nervous to get on the plane.

Our flight was called and we both got on the plane, we had to sit in different areas of the plane so I went to my seat claiming the window seat. I sat down and 2 people sat next to me, a girl and a boy.

The boy looked to be around 25 and the girl 20.
They both looked like nice people,

The girl was a little taller than me with dyed light faded pink hair and rose coloured sunglasses with sequins and gems stuck onto them.  She was wearing a green crop top and blue high waisted jeans.

The boy was a lot taller than me and the girl but shorter than Wilbur, he had brown hair with amazing blue eyes, he wore a short sleeve shirt and black jeans. He wore a pare of fingerless gloves.

The girl sat next to me while the boy sat just in front of me.

((Slight explanation, on the planes I have been on it has been 4 seats as a booth 2 of them being window seats and it's two one side and another 2 the other side both facing each other there is also door and walls for privacy when changing or sleeping! Just explaining))

It felt a little like I was being trapped. It was obvious that they both knew each other because they talked a few times about how they can't wait for touring about together.

It was overall awkward for me so I reached in and got my headphones out of my pocket and plugged them in, I listened to a few random songs as I looked out the window watching the land below us get smaller as I dazed in and out of a small sleep. I felt light grazing along my leg but didn't think to much of it as I fell into a sleep.

possible trigger warning up ahead

When I woke up I was resting on someone's shoulder when I lifted my head up to look about me I seen the girl still happily chatting to the boy,

"Oh I'm so sorry!" I moved away quickly.  My face flushed in embarrassment.

"It's quite alright" She had a calm atmosphere around her almost a scary type of calm as she smiled.

"I honestly didn't mean to fall asleep on you" I spoke nervously often stumbling on my words.

"Don't worry about it, it was kinda cute anyway" She giggled to herself before picking up her phone,

"Mind if I catch your number?" She asked giving a glance towards me. 

Third person pov

(Y/n)'s face flushed as she slowly picked out her phone opening her contact and giving her phone to the girl,

"Sure" She mumbled quietly.

The girl smiled taking (Y/n)'s phone in her hands putting the blushing girls number into her own phone.

"So what should I save your contact as?" She glanced up at (Y/n).

"Oh uhm just (Y/n)" The girl smiled towards the new friend.

"Well I'm Skyler" She smiled slowly placing the phone back onto (Y/n)'s lap.

trigger warning potentially starts now!!!

Skyler was being pretty sexual as the boy stayed out of it as he played on his phone, he mostly just let her do whatever she wanted.

(Y/n) felt a little uncomfortable around the sexual atmosphere it put a sort of sexual tension feel to the room.

"So who is he?" The shorter girl asked glancing at the boy.

"Oh I haven't introduced myself" the said boy spoke turning his phone off and shoving it into his pocket.

"I'm Jaxson" He put his gloved hand out for her to shake and she complied putting her hand out.

Jaxson smirked slightly looking over at Skyler who had her green eyes locked on me.

"So are you guys going to Florida too?" She asked obviously.

"Most likely no, but your not going to be going either...unless you can still walk when we are done" Skyler spoke in a teasing voice as she gripped the strings to (Y/n)'s hoodie pulling her towards the green eyed girl.

"What's that supposed to mean?" She spoke a slight tinge of fear in her voice. 

The boy stood up taking a step or two forward before crouching down in front of the two girls.

"Let's just say we get we get a little rough" he grinned, it wasn't a welcoming grin anymore but now it was a cruel grin.

The girl giggled a little,
"Stop it Jaxson your scaring her!"

"Aw but it's fun!" He laughed sitting back down on his seat.

"What's going on?" (Y/n) asked sitting back in her seat as Skyler had now dropped the strings to her hoodie.

"Well Skyler gets touchy with people and sometimes we give them a little scare as well" Jaxson explained.

"But Skyler is an overall sexual person so you'll probably find yourself in those sorts of situations often, most likely without the scare" he continued on sounding bored as Skyler giggled away.

Trigger warning gone!

(Y/n) and Skyler talked for a while longer, Skyler still being flirty and sexual but not scary anymore. (Y/n) was happily chatting when there was a thud and the plane had landed.

All of them grabbed there luggage and walked off the plane together, once off the plane the 2 people waiting with her for Wilbur to get off the plane and once he did you both went to look for Clay.

"Where is the blob now" (Y/n) muttered as she looked around.

5432754327543275432754327432743274

Chapter go brrrrrr

That's a dead joke ik-
I'm bored and my DMs are looking dry af-

I'm so bored bro-
Everyone irl tells me to look for people to date and I always say no because no❤️
The amount of effort in finding someone who I genuinely like is to much-
Plus no one likes anything similar to me
Wordcount-1054