26

I seen Tommy walk in with a grin,

"I cleaned the kitchen AND cooked us breakfast.

"You cooked us breakfast?" I asked plain fear on my face.

"Yes I did!" He spoke proudly.

"What did you cook?" I asked hesitantly as Wilbur walked into the room, he had finished changing by now and was standing behind me.

"I cooked...pasta!" He grinned.

"Pasta?" Me and Wilbur both spoke in union.

"It's breakfast though..?" I mumbled confused.

"Okay I didn't cook pasta, I don't know how to cook pasta but I did make us eggs on toast" he smiled leading us into the livingroom.

"Since when did we have a table in the livingroom?" I stated looking at the table with plates on it.

"Since I built it" Tommy spoke happily.

"Oh god Wilbur we are gonna sit on them just to fall through the seat" I whispered to him.

"It'll be fine I'm sure" he whispered back before going to take a seat, he had obvious hesitation as he sat down, the chair didn't break.

With new confidence I sat on the chair and luckily it was fine, he had actually made eggs on toast and it didn't look horrible.

Tommy sat down as well. He was first to dive into his food, I ate it slowly. It was actually really good,

"Oh wow Tommy this is actually really good" I smiled at Tommy who grinned,

"Why'd you ever doubt me?"

"Because when I first came through you he the entire kitchen nearly in flames" I stated blankly.

He gave me a sheepish grin,

"Oops"

"Oops indeed"

"He did what?" Wilbur spoke shocked as the kitchen was sparkling when he went in,

"He almost burned the kitchen down then speed cleaned it along with making this." I explained to him.

"I don't trust him...he is a wizard" Wilbur whispered to me,

"OH MY GOD HE IS A WIZARD?!?" I yelled dramatically.

"WE CANT EAT HIS WIZARD FOOD!" I pushed the plate lightly away from me.

Tommy gasped in mock offence,

"Rude!"

————————————————————————
Time skip

That was 5 days ago, Nikki was arriving today. She was coming to live with us, I don't know why but I can't get the butterflies swirling in my stomach to calm down I'm nervous but I'm also excited. Nikki and I have been talking a lot lately and she's really nice, I can't wait for her to arrive yet I'm so anxious over it.

The doorbell rang and I bolted to the door opening it it quickly,

"Nikki!" I grinned as she stood at the door with a few bags,

"Hey (Y/n)" she smiled.

I helped her bring her bags to the room across from mine, that's going to be her room, it was next to the one Anne used to sleep in.

"Well I'll leave to you unpack unless you want help?"

"No no, I can unpack myself" Nikki spoke softly as she started to make the bed, I nodded and left. I was about to walk off but then turned and walked back in,

"Hey Nikki, do you have any allergies?"

"Not with food no" she shook her head.

"Animals?"

"Not that I know of"

"Okay good"

I then made my way back to my room giggling a little, Wilbur joined me with a raised eyebrow,

"She's nice isn't she" he sat on the bed next to me.

"Yeah she's super nice!" I nodded.

————————————————————————

Short chapter today because ANGER!

My school won't let me go in anymore because of my cough. Even though I had taken a test right before school and brung the results to prove my point.

My DH then proceeded to call my mom saying I was coughing a lot when I actually wasn't and sent me home. I got angry and broke her door to her office when I left. Serves the bitch right haha.

On a serious note:
Don't beg me to actually go into school and then when I do go in they basically tell me to fuck off, excuse me but NO you fuck off.

WordcountEvenWithanger:682