Chapter 23

Dave POV:

I was sitting on the bench, waiting on the officer to bring my belongings. I was beyond pissed I swear I'm gone kill this bitch, when I get outta here. I know y'all probably wondering wtf is going on.

So I went to the trap to talk to Taylor and let her know that we couldn't see each other nomore. I love Ryan too much to hurt her, she don't deserve this. Even tho I only got head from Taylor I knew it was still wrong. I wouldn't want Ryan out here getting hurt from random nigga.
Flashback

I was sitting at my desk counting money, when there was a knock on the door.
"Come in" the door opened and Taylor walked in
"You asked for me?" She asked walking towards me
"Have a sit Taylor"
"Damn daddy wify made you made, I can't take care of that?"
"That's why I wanna talk to you. We can't do this shit nomore Taylor. I got somebody at home who I really love and who really love me. I can't risk it all for a hoe." I said
"What you try East, I'm not god Enough for you nomore?"
"You never was you was just a quick nut." I said lighting up my blunt
"You gone regret this I promise" she said storming out my office.

After a couple hours of making sure shit was str8 at the trap I was on my way home. When i got pulled over. That's when the officers told me it was a warrant out for my arrest for RAPE. This bitch lied and said I raped her.
Flashback over.

They finally came out with my stuff, I powered my phone on and said I had hella missed calls and texts from everybody literally. But what got my attention is a text form Ryan saying she was in Labor, which was an HOUR ago.

I quickly ordered a Uber I didn't have time to call and ask mfs rides and they ask me all these questions. The Uber came within 3 minutes, it took of 15 minutes to get to the hospital.

I ran in the hospital to the front desk
"can you tell me what room Ryan Smith is in?" I asked the lady
"Are you the babies father?"
"Yes"
"okay they have been waiting on you, she in room 506"
"Okay thanks"

Ryan is going to kill me wtf, I said getting on the elevator. The palms of my hands were sweating.
When I finally got to the door, I bust in the door and all eyes where on my. I quickly run to Ryan side.  I felt relief to see she didn't have the baby yet.

"Baby I'm so sorry I can explain I promise"
"Save is Dave we'll talk about this later" she said rolling her eyes
"Where tf hella you been?" My mother yelled
"Not now please Ryan mother said"

"So what's wrong why are you having the baby early?"
"They said I have Pre-eclampsia, so I have to deliver the baby now since I was high risk" she said tearing up
"It's okay baby, everything is going to go well I promise" I said kissing her cheek, whipping her eyes

Her OB Dr. smith walked in, okay guys it's time to have us a baby!
"Okay mom who is going to be in the room?
"Dave, and both grannies" she said

They got everything ready and set up it was now time for her to push. I was on the right side holding her leg and her mother was holding the other leg.

"Okay honey now on the count of 3 I'm going to need you to give me a really big push"
"1,2,3 push"
Ryan push hella hard, she couldn't feel anything due to the meds
"Again 1,2,3 push...... okay stop I see the head"
"Again 1,2,3 push"

The room filled with crying, and their she was the Beautiful Nova Chanel Brewster. Born on October 23, 2018 @ 8:14pm. She is 7lb 3oz. She has a head fill oh hair.

Y'all thought he was out cheating !What's he going to do to Taylor?  Will he tell Ryan what really happened?

What's he going to do to Taylor?
Will he tell Ryan what really happened?