Chatper 36

Dave POV

Rolling over I got up and grab my phone, checking seeing I had a missed call from my mom, and a couple of other notifications. I grab my business phone replying to some texts. I need to take care of whoever after me before this shit gets too far. I don't know if they after my family or what but you could never be too sure.

Getting up outta bed I smelt food, so I knew Ryan cooked. I went into the bathroom getting myself together before heading downstairs. Going into the kitchen I see Ryan, Nova, and my sister.

I grabbed Nova out of her rocking before walking out kissing Ryan.

"What yo ugly butt doing at my house?" I asked giving my sister a hug

"Dang GoodMorning to you too. And I can't visit my brother?"

"Hush I'm just talking about, but wssp with you?"

"Well, I move into my apartment next week. I'm still looking for a job, but my savings will get me by for now."

"What kind of job are you looking for? Do you want to do payroll at the club? I said eating my food.

"Yes I wouldn't mind doing that, I just need something to fill my time and put money in my pockets"

"Okay imma talk with my assistant, you can start next week."

"Thank you, David." She said smelling hard.

After eating we sat around talking for a while. But I had to go to the trap and get start token care of. I put my plate in the sink before walking out of the kitchen.

"Ryan come upstairs real quick. And Kierra if you need something just ask." I said before walking up the stairs.

Ryan's PVO:

I got upstairs to our room sitting on the bed waiting for Dave to come out of the closet. Looking down at my phone to see I had tons of orders that need to be filled and shipped out.

"Yeah Bae?" I asked he was in the closet taking a long time.

"What you got planned today?" He asked walking out the closet wearing a grey Nike outfit.

" grocery shopping and I need to get these orders out besides that nothing," I said looking at him why he stands in the bath wiping his face.

"Don't leave the house today. Well go grocery shopping tomorrow or when I get back. Security was being outside the house looking after y'all"

"What's going on Dave?" I asked now worried

"Mamas I got it handled, don't stress just do what I said," he said walking out the bathroom.

"No you not doing this shit, I have the right to know what's going on when Me and our baby is possibly in danger"

"Look some shit with down at the trap. Someone coming after me and I'm just protecting y'all."

"Well you better take care of this shit, nova will not be in danger"

"I got y'all baby just do what I said," he said pulling me into a hug kissing me

After Dave left Kierra stayed for a couple hours before leaving. It was just me and Nova, Dave didn't want me to leave the house so I decided to work on my orders.

Dave POV:

I sat in my office smoking tryna wrap my head around this whole situation. I had beef with lots of niggas and I ended them. So who tf is tryna die now?

Jordan walked into my office without knocking.

"Aye bro do you think is could be Tony coming after you? He asked sitting down

"Tony from west side?" I said putting my blunt out he now had my attention

"Yeah I mean Dave we did just basically take over the whole New York with the Cuban plug."

"That's the only nigga I had physically had beef with that hadn't been handled yet or that I no of."

"Right imma try to get some info on this Nigga"

"Send some of the guys over there."