Chapter 17

Ryan:
I sat on the couch making my website for my hair company. I was home alone so I was bored. I had to be at work at 7pm and it's now 5 so I have a minute. Everything has been crazy, Dave never here because him and Jordan been looking for Jayda. I really been praying to god she is okay.

After I was done making my website it was time to take a shower before work. I closed my lap top putting it on my night stand before going into the bathroom. I turned the bathroom light on, then went to turn the shower on to let the water heat it. I stared into the mirror looking at my baby bump that was now noticeable. I was really praying for a girl but Dave wanted a boy, but as lone as it's healthy that's all that matter.

After taking my shower I was off to work, it was gone be a long night I don't get off till 7 am. I was clocking in for work, I got a text from Dave.

Lover ❤️🤞🏽👨‍👩‍👦: Babe I just want you to know that I love you with all my heart. Tonight is the night we'll be getting Jayda back. I just want you to know if anything goes wrong, you will have access to all my accounts. The house and cars will be all yours. I love you Ryan remember that you were the best thing that ever happened to me. Take care of my son love😘❤️.

I tear fall from my face. Why didn't he tell me this was happening tonight... so many thoughts we're running through my head. Before I could even text him back we had a incoming so I had to get to work.
**************
Jordan POV:

I was sitting in Dave office with him going over the plan. We where going to get Jayda back tonight by any means. The plan was to meet him at the location of his choice. He would have Jayda there and were going to give him the money and it would all be over.
We really wasn't giving him 5 million, but he didn't know that .

It was now 10 we suppose to meet him at 11 but we're going early so all out nigga can set up in case shit goes wrong. Dave walked in his office with his all black on.

"You ready nigga?" Dave asked
"Yea that's ride out" I said letting my blunt out
"Is praying this shit don't go wrong"
"You and me both"
"I'm tryna leave this life alone after the baby come"
"Damn man why you ain't tell me, I could've found somebody else to come alone?"
"Nah man you my brother, we gone ride this out" Dave said
"Love nigga"
"Love"

We sat outside the warehouse were we was meeting this nigga at. He said not to come in till it was 11 and it was now 10:50. He said for only me to come in Idk wtf this nigga on. I told Dave If I'm not back in 20 minutes come in.

I made sure I had a extra gun hidden, cause I knew they was gone take the one off my hip. I grab the bags of money I opened the car door to get out.

"20 minutes Jordan" Dave said

I walked to the warehouse door and Two big ass nigga pat me down. Taking the gun off my hip, before opening the door for me to walk in.

One of the nigga lend me to a room, soon the doors opened my eyes landed on Jayda. She was tied me a chair , she face looked fucked up. Shit pissed me off instantly, this nigga had to die.

"Jordan you came" Jayda cried
" bitch shut up" her daddy said
"Watch how tf you talking to" I said
"I wouldn't be talking all that hip shit if I were you"
"Nigga lets get this shit over with" I said

I dropped the money on the grab and two of his men case to grab them. They looked through the money.

"It looked like it's all here Boss men"
He went to untie Jayda, right before she took off run towards me. They pulled out their guns, one came and grabbed Jayda by her hair. I pulled my gun out aiming it toward her daddy.

I looked around I was out number. Come on Dave I thought.