Chapter 26

Dave sister ^^^
Two Weeks later
Dave POV:

This shit with me and Ryan got my head all fucked up. I keep asking myself how tf I fuck my family up? I was really that fucking dumb thinking about my self. My father also told me don't regret nothing I did make it a lesson learned but this here I regret it all. Like damn if I would've lie to her I'll be at home with my family but that shit would've caught up with me later on. But I told the truth still ended up in a fucked up situation. I been trying to give her, her space lately . Seeing her face after I told her, shit made me feel even worse. But Imma do whatever it takes to get her back I can't lose my family over some hoe. That ain't worth shit. I feel so bad like she at home with our newborn baby hurting. Once her mother leave, she'll need me there to help her out but I know her pride won't allow me to come back.

I had just got done getting dressed I was picking up my sister Kierra from the airport she is finally coming home. I don't really talk much about my sister because we left off on a bad foot. She was fucking with a nigga I had beef with, once I found out I told her to leave that nigga alone but she didn't. Long story short he was using her to get to me.  She left for the military 3 years ago and haven't been home not once to visit. My mom asked if I'll pick her up and try to work things out with her.

I hopped in my trackhawk and left for the airport. On the way there I got a texted from Ryan.

Wife❤️👨‍👩‍👧💍: hey, do you mind getting nova? While I get catch up on some things?
Me: yea, that's not problem. When do you want me to come?
I saw the 3 dots sawing that she was texting back but they went away. I texted Jordan letting him know I wasn't coming to the trap today, so for him to check everything out make sure it was good. About 20 minutes later I pulled up to the airport. Soon I pulled up I saw my sister walking out the door with her suite case. I got out the car since she don't know my car and to help her with her bags.

"David" she yelled running giving me a hug
"Wssp pooh" I said hugging her back

Look who finally found their way back home. I said pushing her.
"Don't start David" she said getting in the car.
I put her bags in the trunk and hopped into the driver seat.
"You going to mom house?" I asked pulling off
"Yea, but I'm hungry can we go eat first and we need to catch up and talk." She said looking over at me.
"Alright where you wanna eat at?"
"I want sea food let's go to red lobster"

On our way to red lobster Ryan texted back saying I could come get her now.
"Do you mind if we have somebody tag along?"
"Who yo lil girlfriend?" She asked pulling my ear
I slapped her hand away
"No nigga your niece"
"Awwwwww y'all had a girl"
"Yea you'll know if you called more"
"The phone work both ways David" she said rolling her eyes

After picking Nova up with went to red lobster. Kierra was inlove with Nova she couldn't put her down. She held a sleeping Nova while she ate her food.

"So wssp up with you and your baby moms.. what's her name?"
"Ryan and how you know it's something going on?"
" I was able to see the tension between y'all from the car. What yo stupid ass do?"
"Damn how you know it was me?"
"Cause i know my brother"
"Mann I was fucking with this lil worker from the trap"
"Really David you fucked your family up for a quick lil nut?" I should slap you
"I didn't even fuck her that's the thing it was just some head."
"So what that's even worse you fucked it up for some head....when was this?"
"Shit like a Month ago but she just told out."
"David I'm telling mommy I bet you ain't tell her. You cheated while she was pregnant, damn I feel for her. She said balling her napkin up throwing it at me.
"Nah I ain't tell mom and I don't plan on it. Imma make shit right
"You better David these hoe ain't worth shit. They only want you for the money, when that shit stop rolling in they gone be gone too. You gotta beauty family at home. Imma need for you to get your shit together. You getting too old to be playing around with these hoes out here."

She was right I had to get my baby back.We sit there talking and eat for about another hour before we left to drop her off. I was keeping Nova for the Night so we went back to the house.