Chapter 39

Ryan's POV (Christmas night)

Today was one of the happiest days of my life. Dave finally put a ring on yo girl finger. I know some people might say I'm slow, because of what happened but we moved on and he is who I wanna spend my life with. I think he learned his lesson.

Dave was putting Nova to bed, while I was Freshing up in the bathroom putting my lingerie on.

Soons he walked into the room I locked the door, because my mom and sister was both here.
"Damn baby you look goo"

I pushed his body into the wall cutting him off by pulling his joggers down, falling to my knees.
I started sucking the soul of out him, while massaging the balls. I continued moving my head back and forward. I gagged as I felt him hit the back of my throat.

I felt his dick grow in my mouth, just as I was about to stop I felt his warm kids going down my throat. Swallowing every last drop, not leaving nothing behind. I stood up he grabbed my face kissing me in the mouth.

He pushed me on the bed, ripping my lingerie off.
"I'll buy you some more" he whispered. He propped my legs up over his shoulders as he start to eat me like I was his last meal. The room was filled with moans and the sound of him slurping on my cat.

My moans become louder, thank god for sound proof walls. Once he was done eating. He slowing slid into me. I gasped as I felt every inch of him in me. I'm still not use to his size after all this time.
He picked his is paced and started killing my pussy.

My screams were filled with pleasure. I tightened myself around him ready to climax.
"You ready to cum for daddy" he asked
"Yesss zaddy"
"Cum on that dick for daddy" he said in my ear.
"I moaned out as I came"
"Ass up face down, we ain't done" he said smacking my ass, as I turned around

He fucked me from the back for a good 2 minutes before he stop to eat my pussy again. He does that when he finna nut and not ready to stop.

"Get on top" He said

I did as told and got on top. I started riding him like a cow girl. I went crazy on that dick.
"Baby I'm finna nut" he said a minute later
I was too busying enjoying it, I didn't realize what he said. We both came at the same time. I felt his warm seeds fill me up, and I got off him and we both was out.

Dave's POV (next morning)

I left before Ryan woke up, I know she probably going to be mad. But we finally found the other nigga  that shoot at me and Ryan. So I was at one of my traps handling him.

"Who you work for?" I asked for the 2nd time. I was done talking , my fist connected with his face repeatedly. After a while I felt my knuckles start to hurt.

"His eye is swelled shut East" one of the niggas at the trap said.
"Stfu for you be Next"

"This my last time asking you, who sent you?"
"I ain't telling you shit" he said spitting blood on my shoe

I picked up my gun and shot him in both legs. He was screaming as if someone was gone save him.
"Imma keep going till, I hear what I wanna hear" I said picking up my gun ready to shot his arms
"Okay okay it was Tony, for killing his cousin jay and he said you fucking up his money"

It was Tony like Jordan said. I shot him in the head.
"Clean this shit up and drop his body off at Tony trap and tell him he next" I said before walking out.