Chapter 20

Dave POV
I sat in my office at my main trap, smoking my blunt. A nigga been stressed out lately with Ryan, the baby, trap and trying to open up a club. The baby will be here in less than three months. My plan was to step back from the street life for a minute when the baby comes but, I still got shit to that needs to be done. I'm nowhere near done handling everything. I got Ryan at home complaining 24/7, doctors told her it's time for her to go on bedrest. But she still going to work. Won't let me touch her, cause she think she's ugly.

I can go on and on about my problems. I was  knocked out my thoughts when there was a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said putting my blunt out
Taylor, the girl who keep track of my inventory walked in. She got a nice face and body on her  but she ain't my type.
"Wssp"
"Some of the coke we just got in last week seems to be missing"
"How much?"
"About 15k worth"
"Shit, I can't catch a fucking break"

Taylor slowly walked toward me, putting her hands my shoulders Massaging them.

"Wtf you doing"
"Let take some of that stress out you" she said kneeling in front of me getting on her knees
"You know I got someone at home, I can't be doing this"
"It's just a little head, she'll be okay"

Before I could even respond, I felt her warm Tongue licking my tip. It's been so long since I felt that, I couldn't being myself to stop her. She took my whole dick in her mouth.
"Fuck" I said throwing my head back
She came up spitting it all on the tip and sucking it all back up. She started massaging my balls. I must say she was good but she wasn't Ryan good.  I grab a hand full other hair and face fucked her. About five minutes late, I nutted in her mouth. She got up fixing herself, that shit felt good. I got up fixing my clothes.

"If you run your mouth to anybody, on my daughter I'll kill you."
"O okay" she said sounding scared, then she walked out
I know y'all probably hate me, but a nigga needed that. I looked at my phone seeing Ryan still haven't texted a night back since earlier.
"Damn"
I locked up my office headed out to go home.

When I got home it was late. I had to make a couple more runs first. I walked in the kitchen to see if Ryan cooked but nope once again. I went up stairs seeing Ryan sitting up watching tv.

"Did you eat?" I asked
She ignored me and kept looking at the tv. This wtf I be talking about. I walked in the bathroom, turned the water on and got in the shower. About 20 minutes later I got out she was still watching tv.

"Wtf is your problem?"
She still didn't say shit, just looked at the tv. I turned the tv, she just looked at me. I walked into the closet putting my under on and basketball shorts. I got in bed and went to sleep.
**********************
Ryan POV: I know y'all been wondering what's going on with me. Honestly I don't know, my Hormones had been all over the place. Ik Dave probably sick of my attention, imma try to make it up to him tonight.

I sat in the parking lot of the nail shop waiting on Jayda. I texted Dave telling him to meet me at the house when I was done. I seen Jayda car pull up so I got out.

"Hey bestie," I said giving her a side hug.
"Hey sis yo stomach is getting so big, my baby ready to get out of there," she said rubbing my stomach
"She kicks all day,she giving me problems already"
"Gone be the problem child" Jayda said causing both of us to laugh

We both got our nails and feet done, we was done after about 3 hours. I was now on my way home, I stopped and got me and Dave some Popeyes.

I walked in the house, I kicked my shoes off and dropped my bag on the table.

"Dave" I yelled
"I'm in here stop all that yelling" he said from the living room.

I walked in the living room seeing him watching All American.

"Why you watching it without me?" I said getting mad, handing him his food
"Thanks baby And I just started." He said kissing my forehead
"Did I miss anything good?" I said sitting on the couch taking my food out the bag
"No, I see you in a good mood today"
"I guess you can say that... I wanna apologize for how I been acting ik I been pushing you away I'm sorry" I said looking him in the face
"It's good baby, just stop doing that and talk to me. We can talk about this later just wanna chill today.
"Okay"

We ended up watching tv all night. Falling asleep on the couch.