Chapter 19

Jayda POV: it's been a Rough couple of months but it's getting better. I still have nightmares sometimes but Jordan be there to Comfort me. Ryan,Jordan and my mom been there every step of the way. Every since they gotta be back I been staying with Jordan he's really been a big help. Planning Ryan babysitting kept my mind off it a lot.

Ryan POV: it's been 3 months since everything happen. Jayda is now living with Jordan. He think it's best that she don't stay alone anymore. She doing good she said she can't be sad everyday all day and that it was time to get back to her regular self. I started selling my hair and I had so many orders it's going better than I thought it would. I open my salon in 2 weeks and I can't wait.

Today was my baby shower, we didn't get to have a gender reveal. I was now 7 months pregnant and big as hella. I had just got done getting my hair and make up done. The baby shower started at 5pm, late i know right.

"Baby you almost ready?" Dave asked walking in the room
"Yes I just have to but my clothes on."
"Okay hurry up we are running late"

We finally made it to the baby shower and it was beautiful Jayda did a great job. My family, Dave family and our friends were here. I walked up to Jayda.

"Bestie I love it, thank you" I said crying
"You're going to mess up your make up." She said wiping my tears.

After speaking to everybody I went to sit at me and Dave table

After speaking to everybody I went to sit at me and Dave table. My mom came over and bought me a plate of food. We played games and opened gifts. I really had a good time. Dave was putting on the gifts and the car. While I told everybody bye, I was tired as hell.

Dave POV: Ryan was still sleep I was in the baby room putting the bed up. I been getting them getting the baby room ready all morning since I ain't have shit else to do. Just as I was finishing up Ryan walked in the room.

"GoodMorning bae" she saying giving me a kiss
"GoodMorning love, how's my baby?" I said rubbing her stomach
"She was kicking all night, I'm just ready for her to come already"
" she's coming baby" I said kissing her forehead
"What you wanna do today?" She said
"We can chill, imma help you package your orders"
"Yea I do have a lot to ship out, imma need an assistant once I open the salon."

***************
THIS WAS A BORING CHAPTER. IM SORRY GUYS I BEEN BUSY WITH SCHOOL. I PROMISE THE NEXT CHAPTERS WILL BE GOOD.

What would you guys like to see happen in this book?