Chapter 33

Dave POV:

I was sitting in VIP section chilling drinking on my Hennessy. It was bottles, bitches and ones everywhere. This lil light skinned strippers bitch kept feeling up on me.

This like my 4th time pushing this hoe out me. I gotta remind myself to talk to her tomorrow. Because I specifically told all my strippers  touching on me was off limits.

Dancing is different cause I mean that's how they get their money, but don't fucking touch me. All these hoes know about Ryan, so I feel she is been disrespectful.

About an hour after Ryan left I decided to leave. I know it's my grand opening but my princess is sick, I can't just leave Ryan to do it all.

After letting Jordan and my assistant know what was up I left. Lately things has been going great between me and Ryan. We both have been working ready hard on our business.  So I been thinking about planning is a trip, well a "beavacation" as she would call it. Her birthday and our 2 year anniversary is also coming up so why not.

A couple weeks ago I heard her on the phone with Jayda taking baker how she always wanted to go to Bora bora. So i been having my assistant looking for us the perfect getaway to bora bora. I know it's going to be hard for both of us to leave Nova here.

Walking in the house I heard Nova loud cry coming from upstairs. I guess it is a good thing I came home.  I walked in our room seeing her laying on the bed crying, while Ryan changed her.

I walked into the closet taking my shoes and shirt off. Going into the bathroom to wash my hands.

"Why did you leave? I told you, you could stay."

"I know but I didn't feel right leaving you alone with her while she is sick" I said walking up to grab a crying Nova.

"You could've stayed, she just been fussy"

"Nah I wanted to be here with y'all. Did she eat?"
I said kissing Ryan forehead

"Nope I'm going to warm up her bottle now. And give her some medicine. I don't aint want to breastfeed her now cause I need to shower first." she said walking towards the door.

"Okay just being the bottle I'll feed her while you in the shower. So you don't think we should take her to the doctor?"

"I'm going to call her doctor inna morning and see what she says. It's probably just a fever but I want to make sure since she is a newborn."

She came back up stairs with the bottle. I started feeding Nova, while Ryan went to take her shower.

"Don't rush take your time I got her" I said feeding Nova
"Okay, thanks"
"Stop thanking me I'm her daddy, I'm suppose to be doing this"

Ryan POV:
Getting out the shower after about 30 minutes. I stepped out the shower, wrapping my towel around me. I walked into the room, seeing a sleeping Nova in her bassinet and Dave sitting on the couch on his phone.

"She ready is a daddy's girl" I said rolling my eyes
"Don't be a hate" he said laughing putting his phone down.
"Is everything good at the club?"
"Yep I just checked with Jordan they closing now. I just gotta go in tomorrow and count all my money we made and stuff." He said getting up going into the closet.

After Dave got out the shower we both was out like a light. Let's just hope Nova sleep all night.