Chapter 5

Dave POV: 

We pulled up to my parents house it was a lot of cars outside. I hopped out going to Ryan side opening the door for her. She looked scared ass hell.

"Baby you don't have to be scared"
"I'm just a lil nervous Dave that's all"
"They are going to love you baby just be yourself" I said while kissing her cheek.

I opened the door going on, whenever we have cookouts they never locked the door. Dumb asf but who wanna keep going and opening the door so why not. Walking In I hear my Aunt Connie loud ass. Walking into the kitchen I see my mother and my aunties cooking.

"Hey baby" Aunt Connie said
"Wssp auntie" I said hugging her

I walked behind my mother giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Hey honey"
"Hi women"
My momma turned around looking at Ryan

"You must be Ryan Dave told me so much about you honey, you're so beautiful"
"Thank you Ma'am," Ryan said smiling
"Oh baby call me Moma Shelia"
"Yes Ma'am"
"Come give be a hug baby any women Dave bring home must be special"
"Alright that's enough momma"
"Boy hush"

We went out back introducing everybody to Ryan. My auntie and mother asked her to help out in the kitchen, if she wanted to so that's where she's at now. I sat out back smoking my blunt, laughing at my uncle em.

Ryan POV:

Dave family is very welcoming. I was in the kitchen cooking with Dave's mother and auntie, they were telling me about Dave's childhood and how bad he was. They showed me his baby pictures and he look the same.

"So Ryan do you want kids?" Momma shelia asked
"Yes Ma'am,"
"Good because I'm getting old I need me some grandkids running around here,"

I laughed nervously, kids was the last thing on my kind right now"

After all the food was done I was sitting in the living room watching Dave play cards. Waiting till their game was over so we can eat. After their game was over Momma Shelia made me and Dave plates we sat at the table eating our food, must I say the food was delicious. We sit around for a minute after we ate our food, it was getting late so we decided to head out.

Dave POV:

We finally get to my house Ryan decided she'll spend the night. I was laying on the couch smoking my blunt, when Ryan came in sat next to me in one of my t-shirts. She looked good ass hell, I let my blunt out pulling her into a kiss. My hand made it way under her shirt only to see she ain't have on any penties on, she pulled my shorts down.

"Ma lets go upstairs"
"Okay"

Picking her up I walked her up stairs, I toss her on the bed she took the shirt off. Her titties were so perfect I hover on top of her popping one in my mouth, sucking her titties I slide a finger in her pussy. She was wet asf, I pulled my finger out putting it In her mouth letting her taste her own juice.

Ryan POV:

I pushed Dave on his back. Placing my lips on the tip of his manhood, I let my mouth go all the way down on him taking every inch of him. I gave his balls a squeeze and he squirmed under me. I came up and stroked him and started going back down, as I flicked my tongue over him. He pulling me off him he nutted on my titties. I laid on my back he pulled me to him and slap his manhood on my cat.

"Stop teasing meeeee." I moaned out
"Tell me what you want baby"
"I want you Dave"

I moaned loud as him pumped in and out of me

"Mhhhhhmmm, Dave" I was gone to cum any minute.
"What my Name"
"Dave" I moaned out
"Nope" he said why giving me a long deep stroke
"Dadddddy" I moaned loud while cumming

He flipped me over and slide his dick in. He grab a hand full of my hair and went fast. He pulled out and came on my ass. He laid next to me and we both was out of it.

Dave POV:

I woke up to my phone ringing I got up seeing I had a text him Jeremiah telling me some money is missing from my trap. So here I was at 8 am going to see who tf took money from me. Ryan was still in my bed sleep, the dick put her down so I should be back in time.

Parking my truck I got out going into the trap. I walked in seeing niggas just chilling. When they finally saw me mfs wanted to hop up.

"You Niggas sitting around like it ain't money to be made."

I walked in Jeremiah office seeing him sitting with his head in his hands. He looked up at me, the look on his face I can tell it's not good.

"20k bro" he said shaking his head

I Walked back to the first, to see all them nigga back working.

"Who tf took my money I ain't gone ask you lil niggas nomore" I said pulling my gun out.

Nobody said anything they were just looking around scared as hell.

"Since nobody wanna say shit, nobody getting paid till mfs speak up."

"Nigga you got us fucked up" jay young ass said
"Ohh it must be you" I said cocking my gun back.
"Man whatever I ain't say I all"

I could see guilt and fear all over his face. Without even thinking twice I shot em in the chest.

"Now let another mf touch my shit" I said putting my gun on my hip, everybody stood there quiet.

"Get the cleaning crew to clean this shit up, y'all niggas get out here and make my money" I said walking out.

Getting in the car seeing I had a missed called and text from Ryan. I place my phone back in the cup holder decided not to text back since I was going home. I walked in going up stairs to my room, I heard the shower running. Taking my clothes off I get in with her.

Ryan POV:

Feeling cold air as the shower door open, I turned around to see it's just Dave. Scaring the hell outta me.

"Where tf you go"
"I had to handle something" he said kissing my neck
"The least you could have done was text me back"
"I'm sorry baby my phone was in the car"

After getting out the shower we chilled for a while. Dave took me home because I had work in the morning. So me and Jayda just sitting here watching TV. I looked down at my phone seeing I have a text from a unknown number.

Unknown: Bitch you really think you can get away from me that easy.

Feeling like my heart was about to come out my chest, I quickly blocked the number. It was my Ex DJ.