Chapter 38

Ryan's POV: Christmas

It's been about 3 weeks since everything happened. Dave has been more protective than he has ever been. He thinks I'm mad about the whole situation, but honestly I'm not I'm just happy we both okay and that Nova wasn't with us. I knew what I was getting myself into when I started dating him, so ig you can say I'm always prepared.

It's Christmas morning me, my momma, Dave sister and 2 of Dave's cousin was up making breakfasts for everyone. My mom and laylay is down here for Christmas. They would be moving move here hopefully next month. Dave feel it's not the best time with everything that's going on.

Everybody stayed here last night, we decided to have Christmas at our house. You had my mom, sister, Jordan, Jayda and some of Dave's cousins. His parents are coming over today.

Once the food was done we started to wake everyone up

Once the food was done we started to wake everyone up. So they can eat than start opening gifts. Everybody was downstairs in the dining room but Dave, Nova and my momma. My mom went to shower.

"Dave Dave" I called out walking into our room
I walks in the room to see him still sleep, with Nova on his chest. I swear he got her so spoiled.

(We can act like that's not a hospital bed)

"Baby get it it's time to eat" I said grabbing Nova

That made him get up.

"What time is it?" He asked rubbing his eye
"It's going on 11am" I said wrapping the cover tightly around a sleeping Nova
"Alright I'll be down, lemme get dressed"

After everybody ate it was time to start opening gifts.
All the kids opened their gifts first. Dave had a lot of cousins so we got most of the kids gift cards, so they can get what they want.

Since Nova is still a newborn we just got here lot of clothes and some baby toys. My momma was holder her so I just opened her gifts for her.

"OMG you got me the iPhone 12" my sister came running to me giving me a hug.

"You're welcome and it's from me and Dave" I said hugging her
"Thank you thank you Dave" she said hugging his also.