Chapter 3

Dave POV:
I woke up to pee, I brushed my teeth going to my bed getting my phone. I see Ryan forgetting she was here. Sitting on the bed looking at my phone I had 50 text messages some from my Hoes saying "they miss me", some from my homie Jordan saying he think he know who was shooting at us last night. Texting him to meet me at the trap an 2 hours. I turned around hearing Ryan getting up.

"GoodMorning Ma"
"GoodMorning Dave "she smiled'

She looked good asf just waking up I can get use to this I thought.

"I have to met my homie Jordan in a minute so imma take you to Jayda to get yo keys then take you home"
"It's fine I can get a Uber" she said
I looked at her like she was crazy
"Nah Ma I'm dropping you off, it's some extra tooth brush and face towels in the bathroom down the hall imma hop inna shower"
" Okay thanks Dave" she said getting up walking to the bathroom that ass was sitting right I thought.

I took a 20 minute shower , I put on my clothes and shoes grabbing my watch. Jayda was sitting on my bed on her phone.
"You ready Ma"
"Yea"
Locking up the house I decided to drive my trackhawk today. Opening the door for her then going to my side getting in. I gave her my phone to put the address Jayda in, she only stayed 20 minutes away. Connecting my phone playing Moneybagg I sped off. We pulled up to Jayda house it was nice looking house.

"Thanks Dave" Ryan said
"You don't need me to take you home?"
"Nah Jayda gone take me thanks tho"
"Np Ma, so you gone let me get yo number"

Rolling her eyes she grab my phone out my hand putting her number it, handing it back. I got out opening her door for her, we hugged I told her I'll text her later. I made should she got in the house and sped off.

Ryan POV:
Sitting on Jayda couch, she came out the kitchen with 2 plates. She cooking pancakes and eggs .

"So bitch tell my why Jordan kisses me last night," she said trying to hide her smile
"Bitch I know tf not" I said eating my pancake
"Bitch I tried to stop it but I couldn't"
"It's too soon don't you think"
"Yea that's why i ended up home alone, sooo tell me how tf you ended up with Dave"
"When they started shooting, we ran out the back and I couldn't find you. My keys was in yo car so I had to go with him" I said smile just thinking about how he protected me last night.
She side eyed me "bitch why you smiling wtf y'all do last night?"
"Nothing just went to sleep that's all"
"Yea I hear you"

"Can you take me Home"
"Yea lemme get my keys"

I got home and took a shower, looking for something to wear I heard my phone go off. Seeing I had a text from a unknown number.
Unknown: Wssp Ma , lemme take you out tonight ?
Ryan 😋💍:who is this 👀
Unknown: Big Daddy Dave who else you gave yo number too?
Ryan😋💍: hush up, nobody maybe 🙃
Saving his number
Davey🤤💗: So you gone lemme take you out tonight?

I wasn't sure if I wanted him to take me out I barely know him plus I have work in the morning.
Ryan😋💍: Yes Dave where to?
Davey🤤💗: it's a surprise just, be ready by 7pm
Ryan😋💍: 🙄🙄 how I'm suppose to dress?
Davey🤤💗: it's up to you Ma you look good in anything 💗.
Ryan😋💍: Okay Dave.

It was now 3pm so I decided to clean up, than take a nap. When I got up it was 5:30, since I already took a shower I did my hair and makeup. I went in my closet not knowing what to wear so I FaceTime Jayda.
"Guess what bitch"
"What bestie"
"Dave asked me on a Date"
"Bitcccccccch when"
"Tonight" I said smile
"You have to look bomb bitch so so I need to come find you a outfit?"
"No you don't have to come all the way over here, I'll just show on here"
"Okay bitch"
Jayda helped me find the perfect outfit, we decided on something classic but cute because I didn't know where we was going.My phone lit up and it was a text from Dave.

Dave🤤💗: what's yo address
Ryan 😋💍: sent current location
Dave🤤💗: I'll be there in 15 .
Ryan😋💍: okay
Looking in the mirror checking my outfit it was now 6:30 so I sit on the couch on IG waiting on Dave.

Outfit

Outfit

I heard the doorbell going off, I knew it was Dave so I got up walking to the Door I opened it. He stand there with some flowers.

"OMG Dave these are beautiful, thank you" I said hugging him taking the flowers out of his hand.
"You welcome Ma you look beautiful yourself"
I felt my cheeks get red
"Thanks Dave" I let him in while I put the flowers in the kitchen
"Nice crib" he said
"Thanks Dave , I loved yours to I meant to tell"
"Thanks Ma"

Walking outside I locked my doors.
Dave opened the doors to his black Audi letting me in, he closed the door and got in and Sped off. About 30 minutes later we pulling up to Ruth Chris I loved their Steak. Dave came and opened my door,holding my hand. When we go in the host greeted us

"Hello how may I help you all" the host said
" reservations for Brewster" Dave said
"Okay right this way sir" the host said

We followed her to our table it wasn't nobody but us back here. Dave pulled my sit out for me.
"Why are we the only ones back here" I asked
"I paid for a private Dinner" he said licking his lips, goddamn that's my weakness little did he know.
"Dave you didn't have to"
"Ma you something special so I had to make you feel special." I smile

We ordered our food and just talked and learned mostly everything about each other. Dave told me had he a scholarship to play basketball but he fucked that up in college. He also told me he had a thing for rapping but he never took the time to get in the booth.

Dave POV:

Listen to Ryan tell me about her life and how daddy use to touch her from the age of 6-10, made my blood boil. Now that he is locked up for some times took some of the anger away. She told me how her mom and 14 year old sister stay in Atlanta. Just hearing her tell me about her life is making me fall for her even more, but it's scaring me because Dave don't fall inlove. Paying for our meal we headed back to her house.

"Ma don't never touch a door ,while you with me okay?" I said to her pulling her hand off the door handle.
"Okay Dave." She said smiling
Getting in the car pulling off headed to her house. Pulling up to her house I packed the car turning toward her.

"I had a good time Dave"
"Me to Ma hopefully we can do this again"
"Yea we can" she said smiling
"Well imma let you go I know you have work in the morning" I said getting out opening her door

Walking her to the door we stopped and hugged

"Thanks again Dave"
"No problem Ma, imma text you tomorrow"
"Okay Dave goodnight"
"Night ma" I said watching her go in the house.