Chapter 4

Ryan POV:

It's been 3 months since me and Dave has been talking, I would be lying if I say it hasn't been the best time. Dave is just perfect, he treats me like a queen. I can actually say I'm falling for him. My alarm knocked me out of my thoughts telling me it was time for work. I got up took a 20 minute shower, decided it let my hair air dry so my curls were popping boo. On my way to work I decided to stop and get me some coffee considering Starbucks was like the only thing open at 6 am.

"GoodMorning Ryan." Chris said
"GoodMorning Chris"
"Today imma need you in the ER, we are short staffed today"
" Okay that's fine"

Sitting at the nurse station on my phone seeing Dave text I instantly got happy.

Dave 🤤💗: GoodMorning Beautiful, I hope you have a good day 😘.
Ryan😋💍: GoodMorning Dave😊, I will try 🙄.
Dave 🤤💗: I'll be there on your lunch break to take you out.
Ryan😋💍: I'll be looking towards that

After working with my last patient it was now time for my break , walking out I see Dave white trackhawk, hopping in before he could get out and open the door.

"You think you slick, opening door," he said while turning to give me a kiss

"Nope" I said while smiling
"You hungry?"
"Yes lets go to chick fil a"
"Damn you ain't tired of that shit Ma"
"No baby them chicken sandwiches are the boom" I said looking at home like he was crazy

The car got silent, I looked up at Dave I could tell hi had something on his mind.

"Dave what's wrong."
"Nothing Stink just thinking"
"Talk to me what's on yo mind?"
"Ryan I want you to be in my life forever" he said looking me in my eyes i could tell he was serious
"Are you asking me to be your Girl"
"Yes Ryan will you be my girl" he said with a smirk on his face
"Yes Yes of course Dave" I said pulling him into a deep kiss, cause him to add his Tongue.

Pulling apart stopping before it got too far. Chilling the rest of my break it was time for me to go back. The rest of my shift went great. I haven't from Dave since he left my job I texted him but it doesn't even say delivered.

Walking out back to my car I see Dave leaning against my car.

"You don't see me texting you"
"Ma my phone is broke, I can't pick up the new one till tomorrow" he said showing me his phone it was blacked out
"Whatever I said rolling my eyes"
"Don't be mad" he said while hugging me giving me a kiss
"Why you here so late"
"I had to come explain what's going on, so you didn't think I was ignoring you"
"Awnnn Dave" I said kissing him
"Let's go I'm  goin to yo crib tonight"
"That's fine"
"Imma follow you"
"Alright"

Getting to my house it was  7pm. I was cooking some fish and potatoes for me and Dave. Dave came into the kitchen kissing on me from behind, my panties where now wet. I turned about pushing him away.

"Don't start something you can't finish"
"Ma you ain't ready for all this"
"Or should I be telling you that Dave"

He slid his hand between my legs. "Dave stopped I said moving over.

"Damn Ma you already wet for daddy"
"Baby lemme finish cooking"

He walked out slapping my ass. That shit felt good, me and Dave haven't did anything sexual yet. Only because we both wanted to wait for the perfect time. After me and Dave are we went up to my room.

Dave had go in the shower while I was cooking. So now I was in the shower for about 20 minutes. Getting out wrapping the towel around me going into the bedroom. I hate changing in the bathroom. Dave laid in the bed talking to somebody.