Chapter 27

Ryan POV:
I was finally able to leave the house, so I was at the shop, seeing how thing were going. My assistant Aaliyah found a new replacement for the front desk so that was great. I was in my office looking over the appointment books and everything was going great. All my employees where booked up for a whole month. My money is looking great. I haven't even started selling my hair yet. I'm going to be dropping my hair like next month, so I can't wait to see how that's gone turn out.

Me and Dave really need to have a sit down and talks about everything about me going back to work or not. Who going to be watching Nova. I have forgiven Dave but I haven't told him. Yes he hurt me, yes I'm still hurt but I can't just throw my family away over that. But what he needs to know is something like that could never happen again. Their isn't anymore chances and I mean that with my whole heart. So the next time he decided to fuck up that's on him.

I was knocked out my thoughts when their was a knock on the door.
"Come in" I yelled closing my laptop but reopened it when I saw it was Jayda
"Hey bestie, how it my god baby?" She asked sitting down.
"She getting so big. All she do is eat and sleep, but I ain't complaining." I said causing us both to laugh
"I can't wait till she get a lil bigger so I can start watching her, you know I can't do them lil bitty babies" she said laugh
"I can't wait either, girl she get her shots tomorrow i know she gone clown."
"Awe they gone make my baby cry" she said fake crying
"Yea I'm not really for all that yet"
"I bet yo mean ass be making East get up and get her at night"
"I am not mean" I said skipping over the part about Dave.

I haven't told nobody about whats been going on. Not because I'm hiding it but I hate for people to be in my business you know?

About a hour later I left to go home. Dave was bring Nova home today, so my mom and sister can see her before they leave tomorrow. I'm so sad they are leaving they both have been a really big help and plus I'm going to miss them. I'm thinking about asking my mom so she wants to move here to New York.

I know this was a short chapter.
Comment tell me what you guys want to see more of!