𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕰𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᏟᎡᏌᏚᎻᎬᏚ

"Stop being so stubborn." The man hissed as he followed beside y/n, easily matching her quick strides as she sped down the hallway.

"Fuck off, Erwin," she scoffs, glaring up at the blue eyed man. "I'm meeting with Hange." He sighed at her and dragged his hand down his face.

"You're being childish." He grumbled, making her stop in her tracks and turn to face him.

"Says the one following me about and pestering me." She hissed. "Don't talk to me about being childish when you're acting like an asshole."

Erwin laughed in disbelief, straightening himself up.
"You mad a huge scene in front of the entire mess hall and physically assaulted me." He looks down at her watched her scowl at him.

"You're such a bitch, Erwin." She turns on her heel and storms down the hallway, leaving him standing there pinching the bridge of his nose.

"She physically assaulted him?" Furlan mutters out on the corner of his mouth to Isabelle as they stood in the doorway of levi and his bedroom. "Who'd have thought?"

"Awwww!" Isabelle whines. "I wish I could have seen it! I wonder what their fight was about though..." she tilts her head and watches as the brooding blond continues to walk down the hallway.

"Probably about the next expedition." Levi says, his voice muffled by the cloth covering his face as he cleans the window. "She was having a shit attack about us going, remember."

"That's just because we're from the underground." Furlan says. "I don't think she'd cause a huge fuss over just that." Levi just shrugs, not really bothered as he continues to scrub the window pain.

"UhM," Isabelle hums, catching the two mens' attention. "I think Furlan is right...its not just because we're from the underground..." she frowns, biting the inside of her cheek.
"God, I dont know why I didn't realise sooner."

"For fucks sake," levi scoffs, throwing his rag down and pulling down his face covering. "Just spit it out!"

"She doesn't want us to go because all of her roommates died on their last expedition!" She reaches up to cover her mouth, tearing up slightly. "She's scared that its going to happen again."

"Don't go then." Levi said before resuming his cleaning. "I don't think you two should go anyway."

"You're scared we'll get hurt too." Furlan points out teasingly. "But we've already told you, we're going."

Levi rolled his eyes and started to mop the floor, ignoring the two of them before they started to converse between themselves.

He thought to himself about how the expedition would go and their life after they complete their mission and obtained their citizenship.
They would probably live somewhere in wall rose along the outskirts of a town and maybe grow their own vegetables. That would be fun.

The ghost of a smile twitched at his lips as he continued to mop the ground, hitting Isabelle and furlans boots as he got closer to them.

"Move," He shooed them out of the way, earning a laugh from them as they stepped out into the hallway. "You're getting the floor dirty." He glared at their dirty boots before continuing.

Y/n groaned loudly as she spun in circles in Hange's swivel chair, staring at the ceiling as she does so.

"I wish he would fuck off!" She announced, sticking her leg out to stop herself as she faces the desk again, the room spinning even after she stopped.

"He's in love with you y/n!" Hange laughs. "He risked his life for you, twice! He's not just gonna give up on you!" Y/n groans once more and dramatically drops her head onto the table, creating a loud bang.

"I know, I know..." she looks at the woman who was sat on her left with pouty pils and puppy dog eyes.
"I'm grateful for what he did and everything, but he's such an ass."

Hange laughs slightly, shaking her head at the girl as she continues to do her paperwork.
"Come to think of it, that Isabelle girl has a crush on you too."

"What?!" Y/n yells, sitting up with such force that the chair rolled back a few feet. "I call bullshit!"

"It's true!" Hange grins as y/n uses her feet to pull herself closer, inch by inch, until she was directly beside hange. "I'm not sure how you cant see these things!" The brunette says, turning to look at y/n.

"Who else has a crush on me..?" She asks nervously, glancing around. "Please tell me it just those two!" Hange just stares at the y/n before cackling and throwing her head back.

"Oh my fucking god!" She wheezes. "Y/n, there's really no helping you if you cant see that almost every available man in this building has the hots for you, you can't be helped!"

Y/n's jaw dropped as she started at the laughing woman, almost is shock.
"YOURE TELLING ME I COULD BE GETTING DICK LEFT, RIGHT AND CENTRE AND I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW IT!?"