𝖔𝖓𝖊 𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖜𝖔

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖔𝖓𝖊-𝖍𝖚𝖓𝖉𝖗𝖊𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖜𝖔☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙

ᗰᗩᖇᒪᖇᗴƳ

Y/n held tightly onto her straw hat as she leaned over the edge of the rocking boat, the wind casting her skirts in dissary as she watched the distant lands of Marley get closer.

"I'm so excited." Y/n said with glee as she glanced at levi who was stood beside her dressed in a black suit with a bowler hat.

"What for?" He scoffed. "They're all a bunch of scum bags over there."

Y/n rolled her eyes, though she couldn't disagree.
After all the ships that had been sent to Paradis to continue attacking them, everyone had built up quite a lot of well justified anger.

"But think of all the new things we'll get to experience." She gripped his hands excitedly, hers cold and his warm.

"And I was thinking we could run off for a while, just the two of us." She smiled. "I know we were talking about the wedding but we've been so busy the last few years..."

She traced his knuckled with her thumb as she continued.
"We could just run off and Elope while we're here. There would be no one to impress, just us together."

Levi couldn't help but the ghost of a smile that traced across his lips.
He never wanted a big wedding with lots of guests, just him and his wife was perfect for him.

"That's if the peanut gallery will let us slip away unnoticed."

The two of them glanced back to see where the 104th was screaming at the edge of the boat, sadha and connie nearly falling over the railings.

Y/n smiled fondly at them.
"They're all grown up now..." she turned back to levi. "I think they'll understand."

Levi ran his thumbs over her knuckles, as if trying to heat up her hands.
The boat rocked some more before it settled, finally stopped in the Marleyan port and the boat crew docked the ship and set up the ramp to allow the scouts to make their way.

Y/n and levi hovered behind everyone as they ran off of the boat, clambering over each other to get onto solid land once again.

Watching as Eren got off the boat just before the two of them, y/n reached forward and grabs him by the forearm, spinning him around to look at her.

"Eren, are you OK?" She asked sadly. "You've been looking worried all day?"

Eren stared at her, straight faced as his ears turned red.
"Yeah, I'm fine." He tried to assure her.

Grabbing the taller boy by his ear y/n tugged at it teasingly.
"I can tell when you're lying Yeager." She narrowed her eyes at him. "Just try to relax and have fun ok?"

Nodding, eren scurried off to join the rest of the crowd which was led by Hange while y/n and Levi hung back to make sure there were no stragglers.

"They're like children." Levi scoffed, rolling his eyes, turning to look at y/n.

Well, he would have if she was there, but she had completely vanished from by his side.

"IM GOING SHOPPING LEVI!" She called from ahead of him, disappearing into the town leaving him basically jaw dropped.

"Why do I bother?"

Y/n hummed cheerily as she flipped through the wracks of clothing in the well decorated women's store.

She occasionally pulled a dress out from the masses and had a look at it, either choosing to put it back or draping it over her arm.

"Excuse me, miss!" Y/n turned to see one of the sales ladies smiling at her.
"Do you need any help?" She gestured to the large pile of clothes y/n was holding.

"Oh, yes!" Y/n turned to her fully. "I want to try these on if that's OK?"

Agreeing cheerily, the sales lady leads y/n back to a wooden door where she can get changed out of view of the store.

"Thanks!" Y/n called to her as she closed the door and started trying ok the dresses.

Admiring herself in one of the more fancy gowns, she opens the door to the changing room.

"Can I get your opinion on this one?" She asked the woman who had migrated to the front desk once again.

"Oh that's so gorgeous on you!" She gasped, rushing closer to inspect the dress.

The sage green silk drapes over her waist and hips, hand embroidered with intricate floral details.

"I thought so too!" Y/n said, twirling around slightly, giving the worker a good look at her broad shoulders and muscular back.

"Wow so muscula-" the worker immediately cut herself off, slapping her hand over her mouth as she turned red in embarrassment.
"I'm so sorry!" She yelps.

"It's fine," y/n laughs, showing off her biceps to the woman.
"It took a lot of time to build these muscles so I don't mind people looking."

Y/n stepped back into the changing room to change back into her own clothes once again.

"Is.. is the dress for a special occasion?" The woman asked as she lead Y/n to the counter at the front of the store.

Y/n couldn't stop the goofy grin that spread across her face.
"My fiancé and I are eloping while we're on vacation."

"What!?" The woman's jaw drops. "Congratulations!"

The two of them continue to conversate while y/n pays for the dress, saying quick goodbyes before y/n leaves the shop to go searching for her companions.

A large crowd had began to form in the middle of the street.

Y/n sighed. She just knew damn well that the scouts where in the middle of that crowd.

"Excuse me," she shoved through everyone, earning some scowls and choice curse words.

"What is this?" She asked, standing cross armed and eyebrow raised at the sight of levi holding a small child and everyone else trying to make excuses to the crowd.

"M-mom!" Sasha sputtered. "Little bro was stealing my purse again and everyone has the wrong idea and wabt to cut his hand off!"

Glancing to the boy who was staring at her wide eyed and clutching Sasha's coin purse.

"Again, kid?" She rolled her eyes, waltzing up to the boy and levi while everyone stared at her with suspicious gazes.

Levi set him down, glad about the situation being diffused before y/n snatched the purse away and began to dramatically reprimand him.

Causing the crowd to dispurse, suddenly uninterested beside a few large men.

"Your the mother of these runts?" He asked, scoffing at her. "Ain't no way."

Offended, y/n put her hand on her hip.
"I'll have you know I'm the mother of an orphanage in a neighbouring town." The man's face suddenly paled. "Everyone in that orphanage are my children."

"O-oh..." he sputtered, muttering an apology before doing the 3alk of shame.

Turning to the boy with a smile she hold her hand out.
"Give me the other one too."

He pretended to act confused, patting his pockets and shrugging, but the longer she stood with her hand out the quicker he caved in and handed Levi's bag of coins over too.

"Thank you." She reached into the pocket of her skirt and pulled out some coins and handed them over to him. "Here ya go kid."

Face lighting up, he nods at her great fully with a beaming smile before running off, waving at them before leaving their view.

"Weren't you the former thief?"
Y/n snicked, tossing levi his bag back, the coins clattering inside as he caught it.

"It's been a while." He rolled his eyes at her, pocketing the bag again.
"What'd you get?" He asked, gesturing yo the bag in her hand.

"Secret." She bumped him with her hip before walking off.