𝖋𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕱𝖎𝖋𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Ꮖ ᏞᎾᏙᎬ YᎾᏌ

Y/n's face heated up, taking a tentative step closer to Levi, snaking her arms around his neck and pressing her chest against his.

"Take it off then..." she whispered, bringing her lips close to his, gently brushing against them as her eyes flutter shut.

Levi narrowed his eyes before stealing a quick kiss, reeling back before repeating the action with more force.

The both of them allowed their bodies to go with the flow as their hands wander along with each other's bodies, Levi caressing her skin while she started taking off his jacket and shirt.

Y/n's breath hitches when his hands touch her waist, causing her to shudder and break the kiss for a moment.

"So you're sensitive there?" Levi asks, muttering into her lips before ghosting his fingertips along with the same spot of her waist.

"It tickles," y/n laughs, kissing him again while her hands wander their way across his chest and down his abs to start unbuttoning his pants.

"Wait," he hastily breaks the kiss, reeling back to look at her. "I...I don't- I've never, uh..." he pulls her hand from his waistband

Y/n tilts her head at him, reaching up to cup his face with a smile.
"I don't know anything either," she traces her thumb across his reddened skin.
"But if you want to continue then we can learn together, ok?"

Sighing shakily, Levi stares at her, taking in her smile while feeling the uncomfortable tightness of his trousers, causing him to itch for relief.

"Alright," he nods assuredly. "Let's continue..."

Y/n's smirk widens into a cheeky grin as she tugs at his waistband again, pushing him onto the edge of the bed before dropping to her knees and pulling down his pants, leaving him in his boxers and pressing her palm to his erection.

Glancing up, y/n looks at Levi's face and noticed that his face had become even redder than before and he was covering his mouth with the back of his hand.

Returning her attention to the sight directly in front of her, y/n uses her hand to take a gently grip on Levi's cock, moving her hand slightly back and forth.

Levi's breath catch in his throat when she starts to speed up slightly, throwing his head back while she leans forward and licks a small strip up the underside of his shaft, causing him to snap his head towards her again.

"You don't have to do that-" his breathless words her cut off by y/n taking his tip into her mouth, glancing up at him with a cheeky glint in her eyes.

A sharp gasp breaks from his lips and his hand immediately covers his mouth with his face as red as a rose.

"I have no idea what I'm doing," y/n thinks to herself, slowly trying to push more of his penis into her throat, tears pricking the corner of her eyes.

Pinching her thumbs between her fingers and resting her hands on her thighs, she draws her head back before pushing forward again.

Levi pants and gasps quietly as y/n bobs her head up and down, his hands clenching onto the bedsheets.

Biting his lips, sharp tingles of electricity shoot from his stomach to his groin, his toes curling and eyes rolling back into his head.