𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᏚᏆᏟK

Levi had eventually fallen asleep on the roof, latched onto y/n for dear life as the two of them sat in the rain in the dark.

The rain eventually let up but the wind continued, sending chills up
y/n's body as she sat holding onto Levi.

She was cold, tired and drenched to the bone but she wouldn't dare allow herself to move and risk waking him up.

She could see by the bags under his eyes that he hadn't slept well in weeks, and if moving meant waking him up and compromising his sleep, she would turn into a statue to avoid that happening.

Her head eventually dipped, allowing her to lay her head on his while she was no longer able to keep her eyes open and she soon also fell asleep.

Groggily peeling open his eyes, Levi eventually woke up as something pulled him onto his side, causing him to wake up.

It was still dark but the sun was slowly starting to rise and the sky was slightly lighter than when he had fallen asleep.

His throat was sore and dry and his eyes burned, bloodshot and itchy from crying. He also felt slightly dizzy, violent shivers wracking his body.

He looked to his side and seen y/n had fallen over too, now asleep on her side with a flushed look on her face.

"She's sick." He realised, rubbing his eyes and sighing quietly before standing up and reach down to slide his hands underneath her, struggling slightly because of the ODM gear on her hips.

Eventually, he managed to grab her princess style and started to carry her toward the door that leads off the roof.

"I can walk myself..." her raspy voice called out as her eyes cracking open to glance up at him. "Put me down."

"You're sick from being in the rain." He stated bluntly, glaring at her.
"Let me help you."

Groaning quietly, y/n doesn't say anything but uses her arm closest to his body to reach across herself and touch the hand he had on her arm.

"Thank you..." she says before closing her eyes again, but her breathing doesn't even out, signalling that she didn't fall asleep again.

Levi kicked I open the door to her bedroom and walked inside, placing her on the edge of her bed.

"Do you wanna stay..?" She asks, groggily taking off her harness and ODM gear.

"And get sick?" He asks in disgust. "Fuck no." Y/n laughs tiredly at his comment, dropping the heavy metal boxes to the floor with a loud thump.

"I'm sorry I got sick," she said. "I wanted to try help you some more."

Levi rolled his eyes, crossing his arms defensively over his chest.
"I'll still be here when you get better."

"Promise?" She tilts her head before violently sneezing into her elbow, almost making Levi shiver himself.

"Promise, idiot." He walks to the door and closes it behind him, leaving y/n to her thoughts as she starts to get changed into some pyjamas before clambering into bed, shivering violently as she pulls the blankets tightly over herself.

"I wish he did stay," she thought to herself. "He was warm."

Levi got himself into bed just as the sun had started to rise a bit more, leaving the sky a pale, murky grey outside his window.

He didn't feel necessarily great either but he didn't think he had a cold like y/n, but he definitely had some form of severe headache. Possibly a migraine.

He pulled the blanket that y/n had gotten Furlan over the top of the blanket that was supplied by the scouts, facing the wall.

His thoughts flashed back to the previous night and what she had said about her seeing him as a friend and caring about him.

The ghost of a smile hinted at his face for the first time in weeks as he pulled the blankets to just above his nose.

Thankfully it was now Sunday morning, meaning they had the time off and were able to sleep in for an extra few hours.

"I think I'll stay for a little while longer."

"Y/N MY SWEET BABY!" Hange screamed as she barged into the room with piles of blankets. "I BROUGHT MORE BLANKETS!"

Groaning, y/n peers over the top of her current mountain blankets, glaring at the eccentric woman as she tossed the blankets on to the steadily growing pile.

"I don't need more blankets." She huffed, voice muffled.

"BUT YOU'RE STILL SHAKING LIKE A LEAF!" Hange cried dramatically, almost throwing herself to the ground.

"Yeah, but that's just cuz I'm sick."
Y/n sneezed. "I'm not actually cold."

She sniffled loudly, her nose quite stuffy as she pulled herself into the foetal position.

"Can you get the commander for me?" Hange raises an eyebrow at the request.

"I can, why?"

"I want to talk to him about something but I don't think I can get out of bed right now." Her teeth start to chatter violently.
"It's urgent."

Hange salutes mockingly. "YESSIR!" She yells before spinning on her heel and running out of the room and down the hallway.

Sighing and burying her face into the pillow, she doesn't hear someone enter the room from the door Hange had left open.

"Cold?" She almost snaps her neck with the speed she looked up to see Levi raising an eyebrow at her and holding two cups of what would seem to be black tea by the rims in each hand.

"Only a little." She scrunches her nose cheekily as she shakily sits up, smiling at him. "Shouldn't you be in bed?"

"I got up an hour ago." He said, handing the cup out to her, to which she raked it by the handle, watching him take a seat on the edge of Isabelle's old bed.

"Thank you." She says, gesturing the tea, earning a brief eyebrow raise of acknowledgement. Tilting her head, she watches him take a sip of it, still holding it by the brim.

Curiously, hand wraps her hand around the top of the cup and takes a sip of the tea, a warm feeling immediately rushing through her.

Even though it was black tea, it wasn't too bitter, he must have but some sugar in it. It also wasn't too weak or too strong, it was just right.

Smiling, y/n takes another gulp of it, feeling her shivering slow down a little bit as her body starts to heat up on the inside. Though, the sudden warmth gave her goosebumps.

"You make really good tea." She compliments quietly, hearing him click his tongue slightly.

"You just haven't had decent tea before." He scoffs, making her chuckle.

"I guess not," she smiles. "I don't think I could have tea made any other way from now on."

"Well then I'll just have keep to make it for you, won't I?"