𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕱𝖔𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎢᎻᎪNK YᎾᏌ

Y/n's arms shake beneath her, cheeks puffed up and face turning red as she looks at Levi, the both of them upside down in handstands.

Five seconds of intense staring later, y/n quickly lowers herself, falling onto her knees, breathing heavily as she becomes dizzy from the blood rushing to and from her head.

"How do are you not struggling." She asks in disbelief as Levi starts to carefully walk around their bedroom on his hands.

"Because I'm better than you." Be smirks and Y/n pouts at his response.

"That's just plain rude." She huff, shuffling backwards to lean against the wall behind her, sitting cross-legged.

Levi glances at her, still upside down as he starts to become slightly dizzy.
"Oi." She looks up at him, watching as he lifts one hand and shifts all of his body weight to his right hand, tucking the left behind his back.

"Fuck you." Y/n scoffs, getting to her feet as Levi skilfully landing onto his feet.

Flopping onto her bed, she ignores the dull pain from her ribs and throws her arm over her eyes, sighing.
"I'm so tired today." She whines the bed diss ping beside her as Levi takes a seat on the edge.

"Because you stayed up late with Hange last night." Levi rolled his eyes, gazing out the window.

"Moblit asked me to take over so he could sleep for the first time in two days." She defended herself, peering out at him from beneath her arm, staring at his face as he continues to look out the window, the sun illuminating his eyes more than usual.

"Levi," She says, pushing herself up to get a better look. "Did I ever tell you, you have gorgeous eyes?"

Levi's heart rose to his throat, thumping in his ears as their faces sat two inches away from each other, heat rising to his cheeks.

"I..." his mind went blank as he looked at her, unable to find his words. "You're welcome?"

Y/n gaped at him, a grin slowly overtaking her features.
"'You're welcome'?!" She repeated, laughing loudly.

Still a little bit starstruck, Levi quickly brought himself back to his senses and rolled his eyes, crossing them over his chest.

"Who thought you'd be so fluster-able." Y/n teased him, reaching up to pinch his cheek tightly.

"Get off." Levi scoffed, harshly slapping her hand away, a red mark being left on his cheek.

Y/n continues to laugh, repeatedly muttering 'you're welcome' under breath mockingly.

After a few minutes and y/n had finally stopped laughing, taking a deep breath.
Glancing out the window, y/n quickly takes notice of how nice the weather is, making her smile.

"Hey, Levi?" He hums. "We need to talk about something."

Turning to look at her with a raised eyebrow, his ears still slightly red and her finger marks still on his pale cheek.

"Talk about what?" He asks as she pulls herself into a sitting position against the headboard and pillows, allowing him to move onto the bed more.

"Uhm," she fiddles with her fingers, looking away nervously. "Us..?"

Levi looks at her to continue, but stays silent.
"I really like you and I would...like us to be, well, be together?"

She gives him a lopsided smile, nervously averting her gaze every so often as he stares at her silently.

"You scare me." He says suddenly, y/n being taken back by the proclamation.
"Everyone I care about leaves me, and I'm worried you might do the same..."

"Ohh no baby." Y/n cooed, frowning deeply and reaching over to grab his hands. "I'll never leave you, I promise."

She looks at him with furrowed brows and wide puppy dog eyes, staring into his shoulder and making him sigh.

"Don't make promises that you can't keep, idiot." He pulls his hands from her grasp. "That's not something you can decide, only fate can do that."

Y/n puffs her cheeks up angrily.
"The hell I can't!" She forcefully grabs his hands again, leaning in close to his face.
"I don't believe in fate, fuck fate, I choose my life, not the universe!"

Levi's eyes widen and he leans away in surprise, only for her to lean even closer.
"And right now, I'm telling you, I won't leave you if you don't leave me!"

Opening his mouth to speak, Levi could only gape at her as she glared at him, still holding his hands tightly in her own.

"Promise..?" He chokes out, making her eyes soften to an adoring gaze.

"I promise." She nods gently, closing her eyes and leaning her forehead against his. "Will you let me love you?"

Levi flutters his eyes closed, his brows furrowing as he pushes his head back against hers.
"I want to be with you too..." he admitted. "I'll try my best to be worth your time."

"Levi," y/n laughed breathlessly. "You're already worth my time."

She opened her eyes, pulling away and placing a quick peck on his lips and, for the first time in a while, a grin grew on his face.

"Thank you."