𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎢᏔᎾ ᏚᏌᏩᎪᎡᏚ

"AHHHH!"

Levi bolts straight up in bed, startled awake by a shrill scream.

Whipping his head around, hair dishevelled and eyes wide he stares at y/n who was pressed up against the glass of the window.

"IT SNOWED!" She squealed again running away from the window and toward the door where their boots were sitting, still in her pyjamas.

"What-" Levi was cut off by y/n running to the window and launching it open, a freezing gust of cold wind blowing her hair back.

"Meet me outside!" She yells, stepping up onto the windowsill and jumping right out.

Levi scrambled to his feet and slammed his hands onto the windowsill and watched in shock as she disappears into a human-shaped ditch of snow.

"AHHHHHHHHHH!" She launched up again, only her head visible from the deep snow.
"THIS WAS AN ABSOLUTELY TERRIBLE FUCKING IDEA!"

Levi placed down two cups of tea on the table, the soft clink of the porcelain filling the air as he sat down in front of y/n, who was shivering and wrapped in a blanket.

"I forgot snow was cold." She huffed, making Levi roll his eyes as he reclined in the wooden chair, arm slung over the back.

"You're an idiot." He lifted his own cup and brought it to his lips.

"I know," Y/n whined, propping her elbow on the table and resting her chin in her palm, looking at her reflection in the teacup.

"People are gonna start waking up soon." Levi said, "You should go get dressed, warmly."

Y/n hummed, taking the first sip of her tea before smiling fondly at the dark liquid.
"You always make it so well." She chimed thoughtlessly. "Did you put two sugars in?"

"Yeah." Levi rolled his eyes and looked away despite the feeling of her stare on his skin. "How you like it."

"You haven't made me tea in a while, I'm surprised you remembered." Y/n teased, earning herself a glare.

"Well, you don't drink it very often." He retorted, making her hum in agreement.

"S'pose you're right." She blew on the tea for a few seconds before gulping it down quickly. "I'm gonna go get dressed, I'll be back in a bit."

Levi watched as she quickly folded the blanket that was over her shoulders and set it on her chair before running out of the mess hall before anyone else arrived.

Smiling slightly, Levi brought the cup to his face again, muttering under his breath before sipping; "two sugars, just how you like it."

Y/n's boots tapped rhythmically against the wooden floor as she walked down the almost empty hallway.

She was still tightening the buckle of the strap that went across her chest, frustratedly trying to adjust it to her liking with her jacket tossed over her forearm.

"Ow!" She yelled when someone whacked into her, knocking her to the ground.
"Watch where you're going!" She whined, glaring up at the boy who had knocked her down.

Wearing the same uniform as her, his dirty blond hair stood out the most and complemented his dark brown eyes, though, the somewhat terrified look he had on his face didn't suit him very much.

"Eld!" Another voice called, footsteps drawing closer before a boy with short black hair stopped beside him.

"Why are you-" He cut himself off when he saw y/n start to pick herself up. "Oh my god..."