𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖇𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᎻᏌFF

Heavy hooves hitting the ground thundered through the air as the entirety of the survey Corps made their way back to Trost district.

"Again?" Y/n's chest heaved as she recalled the events of five years ago.
"How could this happens again?"

Her vision clouded and her grips on the reigns of her horse tightened, digging her nails into her palms.

"Y/n!"

She snapped her head around to see Erwin glaring into her soul, eyebrows furred sternly.
Now having her attention, Erwin continued:

"Tell the special ops squad should go over the wall and assess the situation!" He commanded.
"The rest of us will head around to the next gate."

Y/n stared at him blankly for a moment, her grip loosening before she nodded.

"Got it!" She quickly pulled ahead of the group and tugged her reigns, turning the horse and running towards the back of the group where the special operations squad was situated.

"Levi!" She called, coming side by side to him before she swiftly turned her horse again to continue straight with him. "Erwin said to go over the wall while everyone goes to the next gate with the horses!"

"Is he trying to get us killed?" Levi scoffed, rolling his eyes. "Whatever," he turned to his squad behind him.
"Get ready to use your gear and got over trost!"

Y/n drowned at him and hesitantly lifted her hand to place it on his as he held his reigns, making him snap his head toward her.

"Be safe," she grinned at him, tilting her head. "I love you."

"I know," he blushed. "Now hold your reigns or you'll fall and die."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN DR YEAGER'S SON IS A TITAN?!" Y/n screamed at the top of her lungs, slamming her hands down on Levi's desk with wide eyes and a dropped jaw.

"Exactly like I said three times already," Levi sighed.
"When I got there he was being pulled out of a Titan's nape and now he's being put on trial."

Y/n dropped into the chair informer of Levi's desk and pressed the heels of her hands into her eyes stressfully while Levi pinched his nose.

"Do we have a plan to get custody?" She asked again, looking up at him.
"I mean, it's only been a day and the trial is tomorrow!"

Levi parted his lips to speak when he was cut off by a knock on the door before it opened up and Erwin stepped in.

"Levi, y/n, good evening." He made his way over to stand beside the chair y/n was sitting on, placing a stack of papers on Levi's desk.

"Are you ready for tomorrow, Levi?" He asked, rolling his shoulders slightly to relieve tension.

"Ready as I'll ever be..." Levi grumbled in response as y/n looked between two men in confusion.

"Well, I suppose that's to be expected." Erwin chuckled. "Beat the living daylights out of a teenager won't leave him on your good side."

Y/n stood to her feet, the chair behind her toppling over as she slammed her hands violently on the desk.

"YOU'RE BEATING HIM UP?!" She screeched.