𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖔𝖓𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᏟᎪᏢᎢᎪᏆN ᏞᎬᏙᏆ

"WHOOOOO!" Y/n cheers at the top of her lungs as she swings through the trees, dropping abruptly and catching herself barely a few feet above the ground.

Her hair was full of twigs and leaves from the trees but she didn't take notice of them as the wind hit her face, making her squint her eyes slightly.

"Y/N!" The stern voice of Erwin smith called down from below her.
"YOU'RE WASTING GAS!"

Although he was yelling at the top of his lungs, y/n was just about able to hear him through the wind in her ears.

Pulling herself close to the trunk of a tree, just ahead of Erwin and the rest of his squad, and looked down at them with a taunting grin.

"It'll be fine!" She waved him off, taking off swinging again, but this time using her gas sparingly, causing her to be a lot slower.

Erwin sighed loudly, glaring at the woman ahead of him.
Any other commander in his position would reprimand her or kick her off expeditions completely, but seeing the huge grin on her face made his heart flutter and he couldn't bring himself to tell her off.

Y/n could feel the bruises forming along her skin where the ODM straps her the tightest, primarily around her hips and chest, but the rushing thrill that coursed through her veins when using the ODM gear in Titan territory numbed her to the dull pain of the gear.

Just up ahead from her and to the right, y/n got brief flashes of the next squad over from the gaps between the trees. The special operations squad.

And although the lighting was rather dim because of the large trees blocking the sun, she could see Levi every so often, his face in the usual stern expression but he seemed to be a lot more concentrated.

Y/n laughed slightly to herself at his seriousness, though, everyone except her seemed to be in the same boat in that department.

Stopping her gaze from wandering off toward the raven-haired squad leader, y/n keep her eyes straight ahead to keep an eye out for Titans seeing as she was the one in front of her current squad for the time being.

Levi kept his narrowed eyes straight ahead, on the constant lookout for Titans as his squad followed closely behind him on their horses.

He could hear the teenagers behind him gossiping about the cheering coming from behind them, each glancing back periodically to see what could be so fun about such a dangerous situation like being in Titan territory.

They all knew it was y/n, despite not being able to see her, they could tell.
She and Hange were the only people who would ever act like this, and Hange was placed at the far end of the formation with her own squadron.

The hint of a smile threatened to twitch at the corners of his mouth as he listened to her yelling loudly in delight.
He could just picture the goofy smile she'd have on her face as the wind tousled her hair and nipped at her face, it made him feel weightless and floaty despite being weighed down with heavy ODM gear.

The ground shook beneath them, making Levi tear away from his thoughts and glance just up ahead to where a twenty-metre Titan had stepped out into the open in front of them.

Glaring at its frightful face, Levi slowly comes to a stop and prepares to dismount his horse, dropping the reigns and reaching for his swords, launching his ODM wires into the trees and standing on his horse's saddle.

"I've got it," he said, the four teens glancing at each other nervously as he gets launched into the air, swords held backwards.

"He's holding his swords wrong," Petra gasped to herself, resisting the urge to cover her mouth while Eld takes a hold of Levi's horse, all of them stopped and waiting for him to return.

Levi grits his teeth tightly as his gear launches him forward towards the Titans nape, blades reeled back as the wind pushes his bangs from his face.

"Big bastard," he scoffs to himself, pushing against the resistance as his swords cuz through the nape of the Titans neck, causing blood to splatter everywhere as the steaming body collapsed to the ground with an earth-shaking thud.

Landing on the head of the Titan, Levi swipes the hot, steaming blood from his cheek and put his swords away.

"Let's get moving again," he quickly gets back onto his horse and whips the reigns, leaving the teens in pure awe of how quickly and easily he took down the Titan.

After coming back to their senses and closing their jaws, the squad quickly starts to follow after him and call
out:

"Yes, captain Levi!"