𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕱𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
Ꭺ ᏴᎡᎬᎪK

By the time Hange had returned with the commander, Levi had left to take their empty cups back down to the kitchen and hadn't returned yet, so once the door shut behind the commander and Hange, y/n was alone.

"Commander." She greeted stuffily, holding back a sneeze.

"Are you sick, cadet?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Obviously." She teased, grinning cheekily. "But I wanted to also to talk to you about something."

Shadis huffed slightly through his nose, almost amused that she had wanted to talk to him.

"I could say the same thing, cadet." Be narrowed his eyes at her. "You may go first."

Nodding, y/n takes sniffs before taking a deep breath, she hardens her gaze as she holds eye contact with the commander.

"I want you to put me and Levi on temporary leave." Shadis raised an eyebrow and Hange gasped taking a step back.

"Why?!" Hange yelled, tears brimming her eyes. "You can't leave me alone with Erwin again!"

"Funny," Shadis snorted. "I was going to suggest that too. After that nasty stunt you pulled last night, I was thinking you should take a break."

Y/n let's out a sigh of relief, almost as if she was expecting rejection.

"But why Levi?" He asks suddenly, making her frown.

"Uhm," she glances away awkwardly, looking at the door to make sure Levi hadn't come in again. "Well, he tried to jump off the roof last night."

Both Hange and Shadis looked horrified at the statement.

"He needs to get away from the survey corps for a while, so do I." She sighs sadly, looking at the commander with puppy dog eyes.

"I think my father might be able to help him a little bit, he's a doctor after all."

It's silent for a moment, Shadis looking away thoughtfully, wrinkles becoming more prominent.

"Fine." He said, making y/n brighten up slightly. "One month." He said sternly.
"Tell Levi you'll be getting one month leave starting form whenever you're well enough to travel."

Grinning ear to ear, y/n gives him the best salute possible considering she was being suppressed by a fuck ton of blankets.

"Yes, commander!"
Shadis groaned quietly and walked toward the door again, opening it and walking g back to his office.

"I can't believe you're leaving me with Erwin for A WHOLE FREAKING MONTH!!" Hange wailed, jumping on top of y/n and her blankets.

"HANGE YOU'RE CRUSHING ME!"

Hange stepped out of the bedroom, the door clicking closed behind her as she walked into the hallway, almost jumping out of her skin when she saw Levi standing there.

The shorter man glared at her as she grinned at him, making him grimace slightly.

"I knew you'd come around!" She said cheekily.

"What are you talking about?" He spat, clicking his tongue at her.

"Y/n was upset you hated her after you yelled at her, I told her you'd come around." She ruffled his hair only for him to swing around and kick her to the ground.

"You've got a good kick!" Hange wheezed, winded after hitting the dirt before she sat up.

"I know." He glared down at the woman as she sat herself up, eventually getting to her feet.

"Just..." Hange frowned. "Don't go breaking her heart, your her friend, she'd be super upset if anything happened between the two of you."

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes, reaching out and placing his hand on the door. "I don't plan on hurting her anyway."

Swing the door open, he steps inside before clicking it closed, leaving Hange in the hallway.

"Good..." she smiled before turning on her heel and walking away.

Scowling, Levi closes the door and glances to y/n's bed, where she peeked up from amidst the mountain of blankets.

"Hey, Levi!" Her voice came out as scratchy before she started coughing.

"Don't cough in my direction," he said in disgust. "You'll make me sick too."

Y/n laughed through her coughing, using her elbow to cover her mouth.
Soon enough, the coughing died down and she blinked away the water in her eyes from the fit.

Glancing at the man who had made his way to sit on the edge of Isabelle's bed, she glanced at the bags under his eyes and frowned.

"You can't sleep, right?" Levi's eyes widened slightly.
"You can't stop thinking about what happened and it keeps you awake...and when you do eventually get to sleep you have a nightmare?"

Y/n smiled sadly at him, brows furrowed as a frown etched into his features and his eyes narrowed.

"Yeah." He said briefly. "Did you go through this too?"

"Mhm," y/n hummed. "I couldn't sleep my entire recovery period unless my father or a nurse was in the room."

Silence hung over the room for a moment, creating an awkward tension between the two of them.

"What about after you came back here?" He raised an eyebrow curiously.

"I slept in the same bed as Hange for a week." She laughed. "Then you three showed up and I could sleep in here again because Isabelle was here."

It was quiet again, but less awkward than before.

"Well, it's not like I have anyone to sleep with." He scoffed.

"You could sleep with me?" Y/n suggested, almost immediately realising how strange it sounded and wiggled her eyebrows at him teasingly.

He just stared at her, eyes narrowed distastefully, making her laugh loudly.

"You can sleep in here or I can sleep in your dorm," she shrugged. "I could even ask Shadis to give us a new dorm..."

"Do whatever you want." He said, laying back on the bed and staring at the ceiling.

"Hmm," y/n laying back down too, a slight smile on her lips. "Oh, by the way," she sat up again, wanting to see his immediate reaction.
"You're coming with me to wall Sina for a while to stay in my family home."

She smirked as he tensed and shot himself upright, he looked rather bored but his lips were slightly parted and his brows were more furrowed than usual.

"Why?" He asked, in a flat toned voice. He watched as y/n narrowed her eyes at him, unamused.

"Because you tried to kill yourself." He frowned at the comment.

"You need a break and so do I, it's only gonna be two months, it will go by quicker than you think."

Levi rolled his eyes, laying down again, a smile twitching at his lips.

"Fine, you better make it worth my time though."