𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖘𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
FᎪᎢ

"SHE WAS AS STRONG AS A TITAN!" The green-eyed boy announced for the millionth time, though his crowd was as entranced as always, despite hearing the story almost every night at dinner for three years.
"I bet she's even stronger than Captain Levi!"

"Stronger than 'Humanity's strongest soldier'?  Get a grip, Yeager!" Someone called back, earning some laughs.

"It's true!" Eren said defensively, sneering at whoever said it.

"Oh, Eren!" A boy with a shaved head called from a different table.
"Tell us about what she looked like again."

"Drop dead gorgeous," Eren said pointedly. "H/c hair and e/c eyes."

The room had a collective thought of what they pictured the woman looked like as Eren continued to list off features.

Sat next to the Eren, a pale skinned girl with black hair played with her scarf, pulling it up to her nose and recoiling into it.

"Mikasa?" A petite blond across from them asked, his blue eyes wide with worry. "What's wrong?"

Mikasa stayed silent for a moment, contemplating her next words carefully as everyone fell silent, awaiting her words.

"That woman saved us," she said. "I hope we can meet her again."

Her eyes curved slightly above her scarf, indicating she was smiling despite her mouth being covered.

The room stared at her with stunned faces before Eren smiled widely and whacked her on the back in reassurance, though Mikasa didn't seem phased.

"Don't worry, if she died then there's no hope for any of us!" Eren laughed, eating a small nod from Mikasa as everyone started up their own conversations.

Across the room, sat at a table by themselves, two older boys and a blonde girl sat with half-empty dinner trays.

The blond male at the table had sweat rolling down his brow as he recalled the exact woman Eren was explaining, as was the situation with every telling of the story.

Reiner released a puff of steam from between his teeth after he crashed through the gate of wall Maria, effectively destroying the outer wall and ensuring a decrease in population before he felt a thump of the nape of his neck, followed by a shattering.

The sound of someone cursing under their breath caught his attention before sharp poking stabbed him in the back of his head.

He straightened up slightly, releasing more smoke as he realised there was a soldier stomping on his head like a bug.

"YOU JUST KILLED THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE, YOU BIG BASTARDS!"

It was a woman by the sounds of the yelling voice, though it was somewhat muffled to him.

"YOU AND THE MUSCLY FREAK ARE SMART ARENT YOU?"
Reiners's heart stopped in his chest and his Titan's eyes widened.

"What did she just say?!"
He yelled to himself, becoming cross-eyed as the woman slipped down from his head, hanging on wires and glaring at him.

The first time hung he noticed was how pretty she was, but he was quickly distracted from it when she kicked him in the eye, making him scream.