𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕿𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖞-𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᏔᎪᏞᏞ ᎷᎪᎡᏆᎪ

Panting and wheezing, y/n clenches her eyes shut and doubles over, leaning her hands on her knees to regain her breath as her ODM clanks together.

"I've been running around for over an hour." She took a final huge gulp of air before straightening up again, throwing her head back to look up at the sky.

The clouds had all shifted and were forming in a funky looking circular shape, almost spirally inward towards each other, the sky itself being a mixture of yellow and green.

"Weird." She mumbled to herself, looking away from the sky and started to was again.

She had searched nearly the entire town and still hadn't managed to find shadis, and her gear was starting to weigh her down.

Weaving in and out of houses, she was barely able to enjoy the gentle spring breeze.

Sighing, she prepared to start running again before a sudden harsh gust of wind blows from behind, throwing her hair into her face and almost knocking her over.

Y/n sputters and violently pushes her hair away before the wind suddenly drops again as if nothing had happened and the world became still.

A weighted feeling washed over her, as she subconsciously looked toward the sky again, studying the clouds.

The sharp flash of yellow lightning struck the sky, thunder clapping so loudly it shook the earth, throwing her into the air before it became still again.

Her palms stung from being scraped when she used them to catch herself from hitting her face and her heart beating violently against her ribs.

"Get up." She told herself. "Somethings wrong. Very wrong."

Scrambling to her feet, she ran to the edge of the alleyway she was in peeking out into the Main Street where everyone was staring up at the wall and running towards it.

Confused, y/n turned her attention to the wall a large puff of smoke coming from over it, but nothing too bad.

"A faulty canon, maybe?" She asked herself, but didn't really believe it.

Reaching her hands toward her ODM gear, she rests them on the hilts of her swords, ready to whip them out any second, there weren't a lot of blades left due to just being back from an expedition though.

Her heart almost fell from her chest when a giant red hand placed itself on the edge of the wall, gripping it so tightly it cracked.

"A Titan?" Her jaw dropped. "But...the walls fifty metres high! There's never been a Titan that big!"

More and more steam arose from behind the wall and the head of a Titan came with it.

There was no skin on its face, only muscle and tendons, smoke pouring from between its teeth as it glared down at everyone within the wall.

"Oh god." Y/n whimpered, feeling her throat close over. "It's gonna break the wall..."

Its head and shoulders jerked back suddenly, snapping y/n back into reality at the last second.

"EVERYONE GET DOWN!" She yelled, stepping behind the edge of a building just as a loud bang filled the air, making her ears ring violently.

Y/n clenched her eyes shut tightly, trying to block out the screaming from civilians and the sound of buildings being destroyed.

A sharp pain scratches along her cheek, a rock slicing through her flesh as a small trickle of blood drips down her face.

Soon enough, everything had fallen quiet again, and all of the debris had stopped falling from the sky, the dust settled.

"I'm lucky I got off easy..." she stepped into the streets again, taking in all of the damage and almost fell to her knees.

Right in the centre of the road was dove s of dead body's crushed by various sizes of rocks.
Sure, she had seen worse, but soldiers willing to lay down their lives was different from innocent civilians.

Grabbing onto her swords, she pulls them out and pulls the trigger, flying herself onto the nearest rooftop to look at the wall again.

The Titan covered in muscle disappeared in front of her eyes, making her jaw drop.

"He appeared and disappeared like nothing!"

She averted her gaze to the gaping hole that used to be the gate just in time to see the sinister grinning face of a Titan teetering through.

And, just like that, everything turned into chaos again.

People were screaming and running from the gate, trampling each other in the process.

"Oh god..." y/n bit her lip nervously, her hands trembling violently.
"Why is this so much worse than being outside the wall..?"

Readjusting the grip of her blades y/n takes a deep, shaky breath, trying to psyche herself up.

"It's ok," she assured herself, closing her eyes. "You can fight them off..."

The ground shook, some of the tiles off the rooftop she was stood on slipping from place and falling toward the ground.

Snapping her eyes back open, y/n smirks and glares at the Titan in front of her, its cold empty eyes staring back at his with greed.

"Well, guess it's time to fight!" She retracts her wires and runs along the rooftop, narrowing avoiding its grasp, the rooftop where she had been standing being crushed. 

Launching one of her wires into the side of the titan's head, she swings around to slice its nape, the giant landing face-first into the building in front of it.

"One down..." she glanced to the gate. "Too many to go."