𝖓𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᑌǤᒪƳ

"U-G-L-Y HE AINT GOT NO ALIBI,"

Y/n danced on top of one of the rickety rooftops, the cadets down by the horses clapping along to her beat as she danced.

"HES UGLY! UH-UH-UH-UGLY!" 

"UGLY!"  The cadets chimed back, scattered along rooftops waiting for incoming titans as she danced, rolling her arms around each other and staring directly at the beast titan.

"WHAT IS HE?"

"UGGGLAAAYYYY!"

The cadets cheered her on ad she continued to absolutely disrespect the furry titan in the distance, levi swinging around to kill titans on his ODM gear, absolutely mortified.

"YOU WISH YOU COULD DO THIS ERWIN!" Y/n yelled up to him, stilling rolling her arms before she clapped, shuffling to the side and repeating.

"TEN METRE IN COMING!" A cadet yelled as the titan managed to slip past him, barrelling toward y/n.

Y/n continued to whistle the tune to her little song under her breath, watching hing as the titan began to reach for her on the rooftop, only to her to swing around it at the last second, slicing through its nape with ease.

"He could at least give us some of the big guys!" She whined, landing beside levi, who scoffed at her.

"Big talk from the one who threw up when she found out they were humans once."

Y/n closed her eyes, purning her lips with no come back to his statement.

"Yes, but!" She clicked her fingers before pausing. "TITAN!" Levi whipped around only to be met with empty air, turning around to see y/n flying off on her ODM gear.

"Kill the small ones!" Y/n yelled at the cadets, arms and blades throws dramatically in the air.

"We only joined two weeks ago!" They yelled back, staring at her.
"We don't want to die yet!"

Y/n rolled her eyes at them, whipping her hair from her face.
"None of us do, but you need to stop pussy-ing around."

The cadets stared at her in shock, somewhat offended as they watched her swing off, double killing a pair of five metre titans as she left, splattering blood onto their faces.

The wind rushes past her face as
y/n continues to run across rooftops, attempting to conserve her gas while searching for titans, most of them were being taken care of by other squads though.

Footsteps thundering towards her cause the houses to shake, the tiles on the rooftop slipping from beneath her feet and she goes tumbling to the ground, barely manages to save herself with her ODM gear before a titan snat he'd at where she was falling.

"A fifteen metre?!" She asks herself, launching her wires into its neck and circling it for a moment while preparing her swords.

Again, it swung for her, only for
y/n to land on its arm and run her way up to its neck, slicing its nape and spiralling across to the opposite side before the titan collapsed to the ground.

She sighed, feeling the blood dripping down her face before it began to evaporate.

Hauling herself back up onto the rooftop, she couldn't help but feel as though she was being stared at.

At first, she glanced around, searching for any cadets or even levi but no one was in her area and were busy fighting titans.

Furrowing her eyebrows, she shook it off and was about to go search for levi when roaring scream shook the ground, causing everyone to turn and look at the wall, where the scream had come from the other side.