𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝕿𝖜𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖞-𝖘𝖎𝖝☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᏢᏆᏩᏚ

Shadis narrows his eyes at the two men in front of him, the both of them as equally smug as the other as they looked down at Levi who was stood to the right of Shadis.

"You're smaller than I thought you'd be." One of them snarfed, running a hand through his stiff black hair. 

"Yeah," the other laughed. "You're like a little kid!" He chortled, screwing up his face as they both laughed.

Levi remained expressionless and only clenched his jaw, keeping calm and unresponsive.
Glaring at the military police badge on their uniform, he couldn't help but feel angry at the familiar emblem.

Shadis sighed quietly, side-eyeing the raven-haired man beside him, frowning.

"I don't think y/n will be very happy when she sees these two..." the brunet thought to himself, grimacing slightly as he pictured her reaction.

"Right." Shadis started dryly. "Your presence here isn't going to interrupt our usual training schedule, so go back to what you were doing Levi."

Clicking his tongue slightly, Levi turned on his heel and walked off, heading out of the building and toward the trading grounds, the two MPs following after him.

The two of them continued to laugh and take jabs about Levi and his height, making his eyebrow twitch in annoyance.

"LEVI!" All three men snapped their heads up to see a brunette woman with glasses frantically waving from the edge of a forest.
"WE'RE DOING ODM GEAR TRAINING! HURRY UP, SLOWPOKE!"

Rolling his eyes, Levi started speeding toward Hange, trying his best to maintain a good distance between the chortling MP officers.

"Who are they?" Hange whispered as he came to a stop beside her.

"MPs coming to make sure I'm behaving." He hissed under his breath, making Hange cringe.

"Y/n doesn't like MPs," she laughed. "She's in for a treat to see them following her roommate around."

Scoffing, Levi turns his attention to the forest, seeing a group flying around on their ODM gear, two of those being y/n and Erwin who seemed to be having some kind of completion or race.

"They're trying to see who can kill the most Titans in five minutes," Hange explained, earning a nod from Levi before she glanced at her pocket watch.

"TIMES UP YOU TWO!" She yelled loudly, making Levi glare at her before the blond man and h/c girl landed in front of them, both severely out of breath.

"I GOT EIGHTEEN!" Y/n announced, grinning proudly.

"I got twenty," Erwin said smugly, smirking down at y/n, making her puff her cheeks in exasperation, pushing the larger man away.

"Fuck off you big bitch." She glared. "You cut me off for the last two."

Erwin chuckled lightly, straightening himself up from when she pushed him while y/n peered between Hange and Levi.

"GUYS!" She pulled them into a huddle, strangling Hange and Erwin from pulling them down so awkwardly. "There are pigs watching us."

Levi snorted in amusement while Hange laughed, Erwin glancing up at the two MPs briefly.  

"They're following me for a week," Levi explained. "Gotta make sure the underground thug is behaving."

Y/n's upper lip pulled back into a sneer as she let everyone go from the huddle, straightening up and glaring at the two men in the background.

"Right..." she said distastefully. "Let me know if they cause you any trouble."

Levi didn't respond, only raised an eyebrow at her and watched as she used her ODM gear to zip back into the trees.

"She looked happy," Erwin said amusedly.

Hange snorted through her nose while Levi just watched as y/n flew through the trees, doing flips and spins every now and then.

Y/n huffs, eyebrows furrowing as she glares at the MP officers from across the mess hall.

Levi was sat with them and didn't look very pleased with their loud laughter and chewing with their mouths open.

"Why's shortie sitting over there?" Hange asked as she violently dropped herself into the bench beside y/n.

"He has to sit with them and didn't want us to deal with them." She sighed, blowing some air from her face.

Hange frowned at y/n before glancing at Levi once again who was sitting with his arms crossed and glaring at the two men across from him.

"But did you see that girls ass!" One of them sighed dreamily. "Man she was gorgeous."

The other pondered for a moment, glancing around the mess hall briefly.

"The chick on the ODM gear?" Levi snapped his eyes toward him. "The one with h/c hair?"

"Yeah!" He let out a high pitched wolf whistle his eyes lingering on someone in the room. "Wouldn't mind getting some of that."

The two continued to laugh, making jokes that became increasingly more and more inappropriate.

"Ugh, I just want to fuck her brains out." One of them groaned, pretending to thrust into the table.

A loud bang echoed throughout the mess hall as Levi slammed his hands on the table, a scowl pulling his lips back to expose his teeth as he glowered at the two men.

The mess hall fell silent, everyone's eyes quickly landing on Levi and the MPs,

Each of them had a gobsmacked expression on their faces, their skin slightly paler than before as they stared back at the raven-haired man.

"Watch yourself." One demanded. "Need I remind why we're here?"

It was silent for a moment and the mess hall continued with their business but the three men continued to glare at each other.

"Oh," one smirked. "I get it, is she your girlfriend?"
Levi's jaw clenched as the two started laughing again.

Clicking his tongue, Levi gets up and starts walking toward the door of the mess hall, the two men scrambling to follow after him as quickly as possible.

"I wonder what that was all about," Erwin said, watching Levi leave the room before glancing at y/n.

"No clue."