𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊

‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾𝖘𝖎𝖝𝖙𝖞-𝖋𝖎𝖛𝖊☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙
ᏩᏆFᎢᏚ

The winter break leave for the Scouts finally came around and everyone was preparing to go home to their families for the next four weeks and get some well-deserved rest from the horror that the Survey Core had to offer.

This time, it seemed that everyone was going home, which meant that the headquarters would be left empty for the time being.

Erwin and Hange stood side by side in front of Levi, each of them wearing civilian clothes and holding trunks in their hands.

Hange, who was wearing brown slacks and a button-up shirt with the top two buttons undone, was holding a parcel wrapped in brown paper out to Levi, grinning ear to ear like a Titan.

"It's a birthday gift," she explained evilly as Levi gingerly accepted the parcel.
"But don't open it until then shorty!"

With those as her parting words, the brunette ran off towards the carriage that would be going in her direction, leaving Levi to scowl distastefully at the nickname she had called him.

"I also have a gift." Erwin held out a small brown paper gift bag.
"Feel free to open it before your actual birthday." He said with a slight smile as Levi took the bag from his hand, ears red.

"...thank...thank you." Levi sputtered out, trying to seem more confident than he is, making Erwin chuckle.

"I'm here!" The two men turned to see y/n running out of the building in a white tunic shirt and black pants with a matching black coat.

"God it's cold," she said between chattering teeth, rubbing her hands together.

"To be expected," Erwin agreed, clearing his throat. "I'll see you both sometime over the break?"

Y/n perked up at his words, a grin growing on her face.
"Definitely!" She chirped happily, Erwin nodding and starting to walk away.

"Hopefully we aren't in jail, Huh Levi?"
She nudged the man with her elbow, winking at him and wanting herself an exasperated eye roll.

"Keep rolling your eyes and they'll get stuck." Levi froze at her words, glancing at her with wide eyes.

"What?" He asked in dead seriousness, making y/n bark with laughter.

"I'm joking!" She slapped his back, regaining her breath again before standing upright.
"Let's get going, I'm freezing!"

The two of them walk over to a carriage that was much farther away from the rest of the carriages that would be taking everyone else to wall rose.
Their stuff had already been packed onto the carriage, aside from the gifts Levi had just been given.

Approaching the coachmen, y/n waves slightly to get his attention, smiling widely up at him.

"You must be freezing, I'm sorry for the wait," she apologised sheepishly.
"But we're ready to get going snow, sir."

The stunned look on the older man's face slowly turned into a small tight-lipped smile from behind his grey moustache.

"My coat keeps me warm Darlin'!" He assured her, a thick country accent that didn't match his appearance coming through.
"Just hop on in and we'll get going!"

Y/n nodded and skipped away to open the carriage door, allowing Levi in first with a cheeky smile before she clambered in after him, sitting across from him by the window after she shut the door.

Slowly, the carriage started to move, starting off bumpily before the speed started to pick up and the ride was going rather smoothly.

Looking in front of her, she watched as Levi looked out of the window with a soft expression on his face, the sun illuminating his pale skin.
As she trailed her eyes over him, she took notice that he was wearing a casual black suit with a pale grey shirt and black loafers.

"You look good," she commented, smirking as his eyes snapped to her, red-faced.

"Not too bad yourself..." he cleared his throat awkwardly while y/n giggled at his reaction.

"Why thank you," she looked at the bag and parcel sat on the seat beside him.
"What're they?" She asked curiously.

"Gifts from eyebrows and shitty glasses." Levi scoffed, staring down at the gifts.

"SHITTY GLASSES?!" Y/n screeched, barking with laughter as smacking the seat beside her violently.
"THAT'S A NEW ONE!" She choked.

"Hmm," Levi held back a smile as he hummed with amusement, waiting for y/n to calm down.
"Anyway, glasses told me not to open it until my birthday and eyebrows said I can open it."

Y/n scrunched her face up at him, tilting her head.
"You aren't actually gonna wait are you?" She asked, getting a confused nod in return.
"No, no, no, no. Levi, sweetie." She reached forward and put her hand on his knee. "You open it now and pretend you didn't feel you're asked."

"Uh," he looked at her as a confused puppy. "Alright..?"

He started with the bag first, pulling out a white ceramic teacup and saucer, the handle having 'Captain Levi' engraved into it.

"Aw That's so pretty," y/n chimed in, admiring the shiny white teacup.
"Personalised things are great!"

Levi hummed, his lips twitching slightly, threatening to upturn into a small smile.
"Yeah, it's...nice." He agreed, placing it back into the bag and moving onto Hange's gift.

Picking up the parcel he opened up the paper, without tearing it before he slipped out what was inside.

A notebook fell into his lap, a sleek white cover with a crudely drawn picture of two people having sex with the scribbled title of:
' How to make her (s)cream By Hange Zoë.'

Both y/n and Levi stayed silent. Levi glared at the book with narrowed eyes while y/n stared at it with an owlish expression.

"Would," Levi started exasperatedly. "Would it be rude to burn it and send her back the ashes?"