Who really paved the way

I'm sorry if this is hard for you to face it but BTS really made an impact AT LEAST in America I would say. Idk about other places in the world but you can't deny the fact that BTS broke so many records by topping Billboard charts, going to talk shows for more than once, being the first kpop group to sell out Wembley Stadium (this aint even in America lol), and other more.

Some of you might think SNSD, 2ne1, BigBang and other 2nd generation groups paved the way but I've just seen SNSD on an interview in America lol. The other groups weren't invited to award/talk shows and nowadays we see EXO, BTS, NCT and Got7 getting nominated on AMAs!

"2nd generation groups paved the way for BTS."

Um- BTS comes from a small company. Where BigHit basically only had them, besides Glam and 2am. I don't think new fans would have known BTS back then when they could have check just the company of the group they like(?) I mean, when you're new to kpop and starting to stan a group, do you check smaller companies to look for other groups? I don't think so lol.

PSY didn't pave the way. I'm sorry but it's the truth💀 If someone hasn't hear of Gangnam Style it's because they're way too young. That song got more popular than it should have😂 but it was just that song (?) Haven't heard of him since Gentleman.

But tbh, who cares about who paved and who didn't pave the way? Every group has had the chance of being the firsts in something.

Got7 are the first kpop group ever to sold out a concert in Russia. NCT 127 are the first kpop group ever to perform at the MTV EMAs. I think EXO were the first kpop group to reach 1M likes on youtube. Blackpink are the first kpop group to perform at Coachella and their youtube views are 📈📈📈📈 Itzy are the fastest kpop girl group to win in a music show with just 9 days after debuting.

Not just BTS is making history. Other kpop groups are making history as well, they just don't get as praised as BTS or y'all are sleeping on them.

What's the competition anyway? We can all agree that all idols trained hard to achieve what they wanted and we're all praising them now AS WE SHOULD.

Anyways, be a multistan and respect all groups. bYe.