BTS

*I lost interest in BTS a while ago and I explained about it in the next chapter.*

I stopped watching their american interviews. They're so boring and the only one I always hear talking is RM because other members don't speak English.

I read somewhere that if they really wanted to make it big in America, they needed more members to speak English or at least make more English songs and I kind of agree. I get that they should be appreciated for what they really are but the thing is, America seems to not be easily adapted to other cultures or countries coming to them so :)) To be honest, BTS don't need America but they're getting bigger and bigger so I guess they gotta start working on language so that they can reach more people.

I still think Dynamite was made in English so it could win a grammy...which didn't. It makes sense. A catchy song with funky vibes and English lyrics...it was obvious that it will break many records in America. The song is still overplayed and promoted.

The maknae line overshadows the hyung line. Every baby army is either Jungkook or Taehyung biased. Even worst Taekookmin shippers are toxic af. I'm personally Hoseok biased because he's such a professional, he can joke around and at the same time get very serious when it comes to work. He's also very inspirational and I just can relate to him a lot. A lot of armys choose their biases based on looks which is...um🥴

I don't think BTS are either overrated or underrated. They worked to be where they are now and have sticked together🙌

The whole 'paved the way' thing is stupid. Literally 3rd gen stans will say bts paved the way, 2nd gen stans will say it was snsd/big bang and 4th gen stans in a future will say itzy paved the way💀 And it doesn't even matter who paved the way. Everyone paved their own way and contributed on their own careers. Every group have had their chance to make it big and if they haven't, someday they will.

I miss their old music. I can obviously still listen to them but they nowadays make vocal-focused songs and since I don't like their vocal line, I don't listen to their newer songs that much.

I think that's all I have to say...for now💜

Updated: April 4, 2021