Multistans

There's no problem with stanning more than 2 groups in kpop.

What's wrong with recognizing talent in other groups??👀

An army being excited about other group doesn't make her/him less of an army.

An exo-l being excited about aespa debuting doesn't make her/him less exo-l.

I'm talking from experience cause my salty sister thinks I don't like BTS anymore💀

A kpop lover IS a kpop lover because that person stans many groups, right?

A person whose ultimate group is Blackpink and not liking their latest comeback and being more attentive to Enhypen's debut activities and promotions doesn't make her/him less of a Blink.

What's wrong with going deeper into other groups? Nothing.

A group may have something that other group/idol/artist doesn't have and that's what makes them unique.

If you only stan BTS, don't feel superior just because you just stan one kpop group and I'm looking forward to other groups's comebacks.

Also, don't call yourself a kpop fan or stan when you only listen to BTS and don't even know their names. It's very annoying. It takes months for us to get into a group. The easiest you arrive, the easiest you say bye😄 (lol why I feel so proud about making this up?😭)

A fan/stan doesn't have to like EVERY single song from the artist. You don't have to like every album neither.

Having merch + 250 albums doesn't make you any more special or superior.

You don't have to stream on youtube, spotify, apple music, etc. Just if you want to. In my case, streaming is the only thing I can do to support my idols besides voting on awards. My family barely supports me being an army and a kpop fan sOooo I have no albums. I have merch which I'm very thankful for but not buying albums or merch doesn't make you a non-fan.

I mostly stream on youtube cause I have no idea how spotify works💀 and I do it when I can't get over the MV or the song is so good and everyone slept on it (lol).

One of my friends has more BT21 merchandise than I do and I bet she can't even name BTS members by their real names😬

I know people say YoU DoNt HaVe tO KnOw EvErYTHiNg ABouT ThEm tO Be A FaN, but when you're a fan, it's obviously because you find the group interesting and what's stopping you from knowing everything you can know?

If you like something, you search for it. I mean just by watching some funny BTS moments, you'll probably know most of our inside jokes😂 You'll get to know what's behind the group. How they started and meeting the members, etc.

I'm not saying you NEED to know every inside joke in the fandom, full names of members, date of birth, hometown, blood type, weight— honestly, these last 2 are hilarious💀 I don't even know my blood type and you want me to memorize my idol's😂 

NCT is a good example here cause there's 23 members. I know NCT 127 and Dream's members's full names. About birthdays, I know some of them only💀 and I feel bad about it but even knowing it, what can I do with it? It's not like I can go visit them to wish them a happy birthday😂💀💀 I also feel bad for not knowing WayV's members's hometowns (just some) cause there's a lot to discover in NCT as a whole💀 and you just...will never stop learning about them lmao. Not to mention the members are limitless.

Anyways, just wanted to point out all of those☝️😇

My sister: You're so obsessed with those Chinese gUrLs.
Also my sister: You don't know their behind story, you're not a true fan.

Honestly, I want to slap her with my fake album. Just kidding. Bye!