Fav comebacks of the first half of 2021

It was hard choosing only 6 but oh well 😃

6. Close - AB6IX
This song got me into AB6IX mostly because of the creative MV and their unique voices. The song is so good and has such an AB6IX vibe. I also checked out the album and there's no song that I don't like. They're all so good and worth listening to. It's very addictive. Stan AB6IX!!

5. First - Everglow
I don't have that much to say about this song, it's just a different side of Everglow that I haven't seen before but I loved it. Their comebacks keep getting better and better 😭

4. I know I love you - TXT
This song makes me want to scream and pay attention to it. It reminds me of One Direction for some reason and it's a concept I didn't think TXT would try but they did, and they killed it. They're legit on their way to become one of my top groups, their comebacks are always so good and modern 🥲❤️ I love it so much.

3. riBBon - Bambam
A freaking bop! It's so good and catchy. There's no turning back when you first listen to it. Bambam definitely surprised me, Idk what I was expecting but riBBon exceeded my expectations 😂

2. Hello Future
Hello Future > Hot Sauce
Everything was perfect in Hello Future. The bridge was incredible as always and I totally loved the concept of the song/album. It was heartwarming and I enjoyed it a lot! I prefer the repackage album over Hot Sauce even though it also contains b-sides from Hot Sauce album which are bops!!

1. Fever - Enhypen
I know it's not the title track of the album BUT I prefer this song over Drunk-Dazed. I loveee Drunk-Dazed but Fever just stole my heart. It's so calming and sexy at the same time 😩 I would also listen to fan remixes which are so good and made me love this song like I do. I can't get over it!! It's stuck in my head and earned the first place.

Special mentions!
1. Fireworks - Ateez
2. In the morning - Itzy
3. Lilac - IU
4. Ready to love - Seventeen
6. ASAP - StayC