Unpopular Opinions pt 3

1. A group's fandom can actually make you unstan the group
The fandom is where you'll hang out and get to share what you like about the group with other people that can relate to what you feel. So when these people are being rude, dry, toxic, you won't feel comfortable with the environment you'll 'have' to be if you stan the group. And trust me, this can make a change cause armys are making me wanting to stop calling myself army. Even some kpop fans, give me second hand embarassment 💀

2. I get why BTS are having a hard time with Grammys
The Grammy Awards is an American show for american artists. BTS are kpop. Admit it or not, they are kpop. They sing in korean and obviously come from South Korea. BigHit making America swallow BTS through their throats hasn't been easy and even more when pushing them into the west. BTS have contributed a lot to the Korean economy but because they are not american, they haven't really do something in America for american people to praise them with a grammy. Now, I'm not saying they don't deserve it. They certainly do deserve a grammy but not this soon. I mean they became a sensation in America like in 2017. It's barely their fourth year. But because of BigHit and their international promotions, I think they're bigger in America than in Asia.

3. Members having personal social media accounts is not a big deal
Like I used to see a lot of comments saying Jisoo was underrated just because she had the least followers amongst blackpink💀 Like nOo. I follow some kpop idols just because I like their pictures😭 so literally, follows mean nothing. Even more if the members are promoted separately, like being ambassadors of different brands, promoting solo albums, the member's an actor/actress, it depends on what they do as solos too. Having a personal account doesn't make the group bAD or lEsS uNiTed. It's their personal decision if they want to make a personal account (with their company's consent if needed) for themselves.

4. SM has the best vocalists
Do I actually have to elaborate on this one? 👀👄👀 Like D.O, Taemin, Onew, Baekhyun, Chen, Taeil, Taeyeon, Wendy, Doyoung, Jaehyun and other more exist!

So this is why... 👇

5. SM doesn't need rappers
The vocalists are perfect enough to cover the rappers position😂 I'm not saying SM rappers are extra/useless though.

Before NCT debuted, I saw a lot of comments saying SM only had bad rappers or they were just not as good as what we have now like Mark Lee.

I also noticed hate comments towards Chanyeol because his rap wasn't good. I don't understand how can a rap be bad lol. Like rappers put in their flow and style to make it more unique and some fans hate on them because it sounds bAd. Idk for y'all but for me Chanyeol is awesome. I remember loving the song 'Freal Luv' just because of his cool rap🤚 so stan Chanyeol and EXO for a better life.

I get that Mark Lee is just incomparable and unique but don't hate on other SM rappers just because you think they're not 'as good' as Mark.

I don't want to give my opinion on SM's rappers yet because Idk anything about some of its groups like SNSD, TVXQ, Super Junior, F(x) and even Red Velvet so🤷‍♀️

PS: Thank you so much for 4K reads ksjsjsj