Lipsyncing and Autotune

Lipsyncing is not bad. I think it's necessary sometimes because of the hard choreography some groups have or who knows how they're feeling physically and mentally.

I think SM groups really use lipsync in their comebacks stages but not all. I heard Nct has pre-recorded vocals so their voices sound perfect but I also know Doyoung, Renjun and other members DO sing live while dancing. Besides, we all know Nct is full of talent and vocalists. They CAN sing. If you think they can't, watch this video.

Also, it's clearly that they don't use autotune. Their voices sound the same in the behind and the music video.

I also think HYBE is using autotune in BTS's songs a lot when I think they should not. I mean who knows what's going on there and maybe they're doing it for a reason. I don't think they need it though. Without autotune you can hear and appreciate their voices more. Also, this is why you can sometimes notice how the live performance sounds different from the mv one. They're not doing this only with Bts though. They'll probably do it with other groups from the company as well.

I'm no professional but I know it takes a lot of practice to have good live vocals and stage presence while performing a whole choreo so props to groups who work really hard and give their all for the audience👏