Opinions on some worldwide and kpop 'trends'

1. Making fun of asian people and then saying it's just humor
I don't understand the need to say they're cHiNeSe and even more when you know exactly that they're Korean or any other asian nationality. Embarrass yourself if you say they're Chinese but know exactly that they're not.

Pretty much everybody thinks China is a freaking continent. Every Korean, Japanese, Thai, taiwanese or any other Asian person, people classify them all as Chinese. Which is wrong.

People also make the slanted eyes gesture which isn't only inside Kpop but around the world and that's racist.

Now if we put Kpop, what's the necessity of saying they're Chinese when you perfectly know it's KOREAN music. The K stands for Korean, not Chinese🤦‍♀️

Then, they say it's humor. Like how tf is that humor when you're offending people? You're making me fun of people of other nationalities. I see a lot of videos in youtube or tiktok and they always say that. They use that as an excuse so they don't get reported/blocked/banned, etc.

2. People reacting to BTS
Non- kpop stans also need to stop the trend of hyping BTS. I mean whenever I watch reaction videos, they all seem fake. Instead of giving an honest opinion, paying attention to the music and videos, searching more about them, they just oMg TheY'Re So NicE, i feeL lIkE We'Re FriEnDs. I know BTS are amazing but when people react to them, it feels so fake. It's either they hate them a lot or they lOvE them a lot. They feel the need to like them just because they're popular and this brings me to my other topic.

3. Feeling the need to like popular groups just because they're popular.
Not every kpop stan likes/stans BTS or Blackpink. We all have different taste and if they don't like it, that's totally fine! At least they're into kpop. But when people say "I don't stan BTS," and still like kpop, ARMYs judge them which makes the fandom look bad. (I'm saying ARMYs cause they're the only ones I've noticed.)

4. "I still don't like kpop" replies
I saw this comment once and the replies were everyone being rude. If you as a kpop stan have nothing nice to say, just shut the fuck up. There's no need to say things like nO onE AsKEd, yOuR oPinIon DoEsnT mATTer. Just accept the fact that they don't like it. But it's even worse when they force them to like kpop. YOu ShOulD cHecK Out eXo, iTs BecAuSe yOu hAvEnT noTiCed bLaCkpInk, stop acting so immature🙄

5. Using the "10 years old" phrase
These comments are everywhere. "Are you what? 10?" "You sound like a 10 years old goRl."
Stop please. Age is just a number. I have an 11 years old friend who's more mature than a 13 years old person I met. An adult can be just as dumb as a 1o yEaRs OlD kid.

6. Hating on popular songs because everyone hAtEs them
I used to say I didn't like KTL but I honestly always dance to it and I still do sometimes. Don't get carried away because everyone says they hate it/don't like it. Same happened with BWL. None of them were bAd for me.

7. Not liking a song from a group doesn't make you any less of a fan.
Self explanatory.

8. Ballads/slow songs are underrated in kpop
Yes, they are🥲

9. Views do matter but they're not the most important thing and doesn't determine if a group is more popular than the other.

I think I'll do a part 2 cause I probably forgot half of my opinions😂