How I became an army & nctzen

🚨Long chapter ahead!!🚨

I'll do this only with my ultimate groups cause they're the only ones I remember how I got into🤷‍♀️

BTS

I was an ordinary girl who didn't know what kpop was. I've never heard about it. Then, I heard this hyped song on the radio. Every time it played, I would vibe to it. It was so good and it still is, but it hit differently back then in 2017. There was just something different in it. It had like an electronic beat and you could barely clearly listen to the people that were singing and rapping.

The song was played a few times when I was in the car and my parents loved it too especially my dad. He would turn up the volume and we enjoyed it very much.

I decided to shazammed it (yk with the app Shazam?😂) and learned its name was 'Mic Drop'. I didn't pay attention to the artist cause I was so confused when I saw '방탄소년단'. I didn't know which language that was.

So, I downloaded the song Mic Drop and listen to it on my device. I shared it with my sister and she listened to it too. After a couple of days, she showed me the music video of the song and I got interested.

I was shocked and 'wow🤯' mainly because of how cool the MV was and the dance parts. Also, I loved the part where they appear outside and there's fire and cars around them (the one in the thumbnail) and I still do. It's just so satisfying!!

I watched the video over and over but never noticed the words 'BTS' in the title😭 Then, one day that I watched the MV more carefully, I noticed there was a familiar logo at the end.

I'm saying familiar cause there were some girls at my school with hoodies that had that same logo and I always wondered what were they about. One of my friends said jokingly that it meant 'b*tches'💀🖐 and I still remember that moment sksjsksj.

So I looked up BTS on the internet as I already knew there were a group. I saw the members and really thought Jungkook was the oldest.

Tae didn't look that handsome anymore but I was interested I guess.

I don't remember what happened after that. Idk how I ended up searching more about their music and I was more interested in Jimin. I do remember how I got to know the members though.

I watched funny moments of each BTS member on youtube. Then, youtube recommended me a video called 'Park Jimin's history'. It was in Spanish but I highly recommend it and there's one for each member.